Chapter 5

~In which our hero Viktoria Schmidt has to put up with idiots in the land she calls home.~

Berlin,Germany
After coming home from training in Tokyo,Japan,my name was all over German newspapers and some from other newspapers,some with news sites. They were all about Hans Von Strauss and I,not that I was about to save Berlin,Germany.

LADY BERLIN SEEN WITH HANS VON STRAUSS!

VIKTORIA SCHMIDT IS INLOVE!

RICH MAN AND HEROIC GIRL SEEN WITH EACH OTHER!

   I read all the comments ranging from simple people who only care about the relationship aspect:

Aww! They look so cute next to each other! I can't wait to see their kids one day!

Hans Von Strauss and Viktoria Schmidt? I ship it!

Hans and Viktoria sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

OTP! OTP! HansxViktoria

To logical,questioning the authors of this shitty article:

You're all more worked up about Viktoria Schmidt's love life than her saving Deutschland.

We should be more worried about how many people are going missing! You(German/Deutsch media)are starting to turn into the American media!

Everyday,our media strays closer and closer to being like the American media.

To straight up rude:

Viktoria Schmidt is an illegitimate child,her mama is a slut,stop glorifying this bitch!

Yeah,let's start talking about this whore all day,fucking dumb ass.

Hans Von Strauss is choosing a fucking illegitimate child over the other pretty Deutsche Frauen(German women).

To just making me want to hunt these people down:

So our government is just sending out a crazy illegitimate feminist nut out to protect our country but not anyone in the German military#sad.

An 18 year old girl going up against a whole army is just going to get her killed,women should not fight on their own.

To just extremely annoying:

Look at this hot bitch. She would do better in bed than fighting.

Can I fuck her? She really sexy.

She looks like she can use some dick once and awhile.

I turned off my computer. All the comments were disrespectful(except for the few logical ones and a few compliments here and there. I have to put up with this. What the fuck? I begin to tear up a bit but I don't cry at all.