Chapter 1

~In which we meet our hero,18 year old German girl named Viktoria Schmidt~

Berlin,Germany
I sat on the couch of the apartment reading my book by Hungarian novelist Sebastian Szabó. Sebastian Szabó was one of the best European authors. It used to be dominated by Western Europeans,but now Eastern Europeans and Slavic countries dominated the European authors.

Top 10 European Authors,2028
1.Sebastian Szabó,Hungary
2.Antonin Kowalski,Poland
3.Alexej Baránek,Slovakia
4.Andulka Novak,Czech Republic
6.Juliette Fontieau,France
7.Dimitri Oliynyk,Ukraine
8.Louisa Huber,Germany
9.Olga Smirnov,Russia
10.Nadia Nowakowski,Poland

    I was currently reading "Moonlight In Budapest" by Sebastian Szabó. A story about 18 year old Nora Horváth,Sebastian's girlfriend.

Moonlight In Budapest:
Nora:Szeretlek Sebastian.
Sebastian:Szeretlek Nora.
Nora:We'll see each other again.
Sebastian:It isn't the end of us.
Mr.Molnár:Stupid kids,beat it!
Sebastian:No you evil man.
Mr.Molnár:Shut up you fool.
Nora:You are not my guardian.
Mr.Molnár:Excuse me girl?
Nora:You are not my guardian.
Mr.Molnár:Yes I am.
Nora:I am 18 and an adult.
Lili Molnár:Go Nora.
Nora:I'm taking Lili with me.
Mr.Molnár:My niece?
Lili Molnár:Yes.
Sebastian:Let's go.
Mr.Molnár:Stupid kids,beat it.

    I read most of his books,but Moonlight In Budapest was the best book of them all. An American and British film company turned them into movies:
Daniel Hartman:Sebastian Szabó
Emma Anderson:Nora Horváth Szabó
David Rupert:Mr.Molnár
Lucy Williams:Lili Molnár
Jane Layman:Mrs.Szabó
Robert Humbert:Mrs.Szabó
Stella Johnston:Jazmin Tòth

   At the end of the book they get married and have a baby named Zoe. The book was good and most people saw the movie opening night because the book was popular in Germany and multiple European countries including Hungary,where it takes place.
    I also read "Women Of Kiev" by Dimitri Oliynyk,"House Of Fire" by Olga Smirnov,"The Ocean Women" by Louisa Huber,and "The Serbian Queen" by Alexej Baránek. I loved the work of most European authors and a Japanese author named Akira Takahashi.
    I hummed along quietly to the sound of a song by the Italian orchestra piece "La Bella Rosa". It was done by Italian composer Francesco Romano. I listened to orchestras from France,Germany,and Italy and I listened to rock music coming out of Germany,England,Sweden,Ireland, Hungary,Austria,Norway,and Slovakia.
   It was around the end of the night. Most of the city was done with the bustling around. People started heading into the Berlin Club to dance. The Berlin Club has been standing for many years. It was transformed through out the years. It used to be a theater for opera,then a dance hall,now a club with Mr.Strasberg owning it.
   I leave my apartment to head to the club. I see Helena Schneider,Elouise Müller,and Maria Fischer all at the club. As I expected they were drinking all night long and flirting with German men and tourists in the country. What the fuck were they doing?
    I ordered cola to relax and calm down. Some of my mom's coworkers were here and they could tell her about what I enjoy doing in the Berlin Club. They had dancers like American clubs used to. We inherited anything that was old in any other country. They wore glittery leotards with black,red,and yellow to represent the country Germany. Others wore pearly bras and pearly bottoms. I always remember the line from "Summers In Rome"by Sebastian Szabó that was said by Carlo Morano "Now wouldn't it be lovely if life can stay this way,all fun and games,where we can dare to imagine." It reminded me a lot of the line from the book "The Serbian Queen" "In the world,we need to live a life with wild vision,where we can see the future of tomorrow." That was all. I've been to many clubs but the Berlin club will be the best.