Chapter 3

~In which our hero Viktoria meets her counterparts in other countries,and makes her first look to impress and stop the villains in her country.~

Berlin,Germany
    Out of all people in Germany,not counting anyone who is from another country,they choose me,Viktoria Caroline Schmidt to defend Germany. Who wanted to choose an illegitimate child. My father was believed to have left my mother after hearing that she was pregnant with me. I look at the list of every female selected.

Lady Washington:Nora Jennings(US)
Lady Ottawa:Amanda Robins(CAN)
Lady M.C.:Isabella Cruz(MEX)
Lady Kingston:Chloe Stewarts(JAM)
Lady Rio:Anna Louisa Santos(BRA)
Lady London:Emma Wilkins(GBR)
Lady Dublin:Maddie McDouglas(IRE)
Lady Paris:Juliette de Laure(FRA)
Lady Madrid:Isabelle de Rosa(SPN)
Lady Lisbon:Mariana Silva(POR)
Lady Berlin:Viktoria Schmidt(GER)
Lady Rome:Rosanna Bianchi(ITA)
Lady Beijing:Zhi Ruo Wei(CHN)
Lady Moscow:Anna Smirnov(RUS)

   There were a lot more after that. My name was Lady Berlin,Defender of Berlin,Germany. Most of the kidnappings were happening in the Capitol cities:Washington D.C.,Ottawa, Mexico City,Kingston,Rio de Janeiro, London,Dublin,Paris,Madrid,Lisbon, Rome,Berlin,Beijing,Moscow,and multiple other cities in the world.
Lukas handed me an outfit. It was like an army jacket. It had the German flag on it,a medal tag that said Viktoria Schmidt,Lady Berlin on it. I wore green jeans with it,and leather boots. Lady Berlin was my name along with Viktoria Caroline Schmidt.
My blonde hair was put in a ponytail. I put on red lipstick,mascara,eye shadow,and eye liner. First I had to attend a ball in Prague,Czech Republic. I would meet my counterparts in other countries. I would make eye contact and talk to them.