Chapter 9

~In which our hero Viktoria Schmidt attends the Berlin Gala, with her boyfriend Hans,Leon Ziegler, and the disguised Diana Carter.~

Berlin,Germany
  We get into fancy ballgowns. Berlin never held a gala like this before.

"In the United States,We have the Met Gala.",Diana said

"I know about that.",I said

  The new Berlin Gala was like the German Met Gala. I got a call from Franz Bleicher,He has informed me that he could grant my entire team a super power since the person I am up against has magic powers.

   I look to see who is around me and one of which is Helga Böhler,a person who hated my gut.

"Hello Viktoria.",Helga said

"Hello Helga.",I said

"How has your week been?",She asked

"Good,but we haven't seen each other in a few months.",I said

"Oh yes.",Helga Böhler said

  Helga Böhler and I,Viktoria Schmidt attended school together. I can go on about explaining Helga Böhler. Helga Böhler came from a rich German family. Her mother was Austro-German. Her mother Elouise Adler Böhler came from Zürich,Switzerland. Her father Werner Böhler was a successful businessman and had Werner Böhler Jr. and Helga Böhler.
   There was a popular Gang in my high school consisting of Helga Böhler, Maria Albrecht,Fanny Dieffenbach, Louise Faust,Luana Förster,Rebecca Hölzer,and Anne Huber. They were a private group. Our school had many people traveling from around Europe to our school. There was a gang just like this in Stockholm,Sweden.
   I looked around and saw many famous stars from around Europe and some from other continents.

•Gustav Bengtsdotter(Author from Sweden)
•Rosina Bianchi(Model from Italy)
•Nikolai Antanov(Actor from Russia)
•Akira Yamamoto(Author from Japan)
•Carlos Silva(Fashion Designer from Brazil)
•Lina Jonaitis(Singer and Actress from Lithuania)
•Jacques Achtoven(Author from the Netherlands)
•Carmen Kariuiki(Dancer from Ethiopia)
•George Jones(Author from England)
•Kim Bai(Actress from China)

   I soon was met by Gustav Hoffman,a German engineer,who made cool weapons,and had crazy scientific formulas,he made me my lightning power up.

"Fräulein Schmidt.",Gustav said

"Yes Herr Hoffman?",I ask

"Bring me your friends.",Gustav said

"Sure.",I said

  I walk through the crowds to find Hans,Diana,and Leon all huddled in a group talking to foreign famous people.

"Hans,Diana,Leon,come with me.",I said

  We begin pushing through the crowds to find Herr Gustav Hoffman.

"Should we trust him?",Diana whispered

"He is an ally of us. He is creating inventions to stop the captors of the German citizens.",Hans whispers back

  We follow him in. I look in the mirror as Herr Gustav Hoffman stares at himself. I look a bit like him. I want to ask him something about if he knew my mother 18 years ago,but I did not want to ask him anything.

"Fräulein Schmidt. I have granted you the power of lightning and I have given you a gun.",He said

I drink the medicine that awfully tasted like scheiße(Shit,Scheisse).

"Herr Von Strauss,I have granted you the power of fire and you will receive a gun.",Herr Hoffman said

Hans Von Strauss drinks the scheiße medicine.

"Fräulein Carter,I have given you the power of speed,but since you can dodge a bullet since you can run,you will not receive a gun.",Herr Hoffman said

Diana Carter drinks the medicine.

"Herr Ziegler,you will be given the power of ice. You will receive a gun.",Herr Hoffman said

He gulps the medicine down.

We went back out and here is Helga Böhler and her cousin Thomas Adler from Vienna,Austria. There was a list with the most powerful family from each European country right now.

England:The Loft Family
Scotland:The McHalt Family
Ireland:The Murphy Family
Spain:The De La Rosa Family
Portugal:The Abreu Family
France:The Moreau Family
Italy:The Rossano Family
Netherlands:The Van Dyke Family
Belgium:The De Smet Family
Germany:The Böhler Family
Austria:The Adler Family
Hungary:The Almássy Family
Poland:The Pryzowski Family
Czech Republic:The Bárta Family
Slovakia:The Bartǒs Family
Russia:The Bogdanov Family
Ukraine:The Kohut Family
Turkey:The Aslan Family
Lithuania:The Adomautis Family
Sweden:The Ahlberg Family
Norway:The Årud Family
Finland:The Järvi Family
Denmark:The Berg-Bentsen Family
Greece:The Argyris Family
Romania:The Antonescu Family
Switzerland:The Auerbach Family

There was many more rich families they connected to and I can explain the family history starting from Mid Evil England and Thomas Loft.

In the start of the 1000s,the Loft family was starting to become the richest family in Europe. They were famous in Mid Evil Europe. The Kings and Queens tried to limit their power. In 1075,The Lofts were at their best and they wanted to start an empire.
The plan did not start to form until 1285,when Thomas and Sarah Loft's children were getting older. They looked out for Norway,Greece,Italy, and France for their children to marry in to. There were powerful families in all those countries.
In 1289,John Loft married Mary de Bardic from France. In 1293,Ruth Loft married Sven Årud of Norway. In 1297,Anne Loft married Jacques Moreau of France. Now the Loft family has entered into a rich empire competition because the families they married into were rich. Later in 1315,the daughter of the Moreau family,Catherine left and met Christof Berg-Bentsen of Denmark.
In 1476,Sarah Loft left her home in London,England and traveled to Rome,Italy. There she met Salvatore Rossano and fell in love. The Rossano family was rich so Patrick Loft,the leader of the Loft family approved of the marriage. Their daughter Annie married into the de Bardic family who could trace their lineage back to the Loft family. Their daughter Katherine married Edward de Smet of Belgium in 1509.
Edward de Smet of Belgium and Katherine de Bardic of France had six children. Their eldest daughter Sarah de Smet married Samuel Murphy of Ireland in 1532. Now that was when the Loft family had family spread out through England,Ireland,Italy,France, Belgium,and Norway.
Samuel Murphy of Ireland and Sarah de Smet expanded their children to the Netherlands,Scotland,and Spain. The eldest daughter Joanna Murphy married Anton Van Dyke in 1567. The next daughter Ruth Murphy married Patrick McHalt of Scotland in 1571. The youngest daughter Jane Murphy married Enrique de la Rosa of Spain in 1574.
The Loft empire kept expanding. In 1623,Maria de la Rosa married Nikolai Bogdanov of Russia. Maria was the granddaughter of Enrique and Jane de la Rosa. Their daughter Alina Bogdanov married Jan Pryzowski of Poland in 1647. Their daughter Jana Pryzowski married John Abreu of Portugal in 1679.
The Loft family empire grew bigger and bigger. The family by the early 1700s lived in England,Ireland, Scotland,France,Belgium,Portugal, Spain,Netherlands,Italy,Russia, Poland,and Norway.
In 1783,Maria Loft married Peter Alder of Austria. Their marriage produced eleven children. In 1796, Elisabeth Loft moved to Sweden and married a Swedish lover Gustav Ahlberg and had thirteen children.
  Later in 1879,Priscilla Loft traveled to Berlin,Germany to meet friends. There she met Otto Böhler. Otto Böhler of Germany and Priscilla Loft of England married. In 1883,Fanny was born,and later Elouise in 1887. Otto and Priscilla also had boys. Fanny became the mistress to Ibrahim Aslan of Turkey(Which was the Ottoman Empire)and soon after his wife died, they married. Elouise Böhler married Gustav Auerbach of Switzerland.
Throughout the 1920s,the empire expanded from Western to Eastern Europe. Later to the United States, Canada,Mexico,Brazil,Australia, China,Japan,Korea,Thailand,India, Kazakhstan,and multiple other nations. Many people can trace back to the Loft family of the 1200s.

"In a few days,everyone with the Loft family gene and followers will gather in London to celebrate another year of the empire. I need you to go to the ball and see what they are up to.",Herr Hoffman said
_______________________
Author's Note:
All the people are made up. There is no Loft family empire.