Chapter 5- Activity (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Takamina: Hello?

I looked at Takamina, and her hair...... Now the heart-shaped lining is replaced with a diamond-shaped lining, indicating that she had graduated. 

Kanata: Takamina-san!
Takamina: Oh he-.
Kanata: Why? *about to cry* why are you leaving?

*silence*

Takamina: *sigh* You see...... it's for the best.
Kanata: What do you mean it's for the best?
Takamina: My dream.... and wishes has come true and it has come to an end, and I guess it's time for you to shine now.
Kanata: B-but..... I- *sob* I want to stand beside you and-
Takamina: Kanata!
Kanata: Y-yes?
Takamina: You can't stand beside me, but I will always support you how much I can. Just like how you do. One day, you have to stand on stage as a successor and make me proud.
Kanata: It's not about me we're talking, it's about you!
Takamina: I'll explain you when the tournament ends, I promise.
Kanata: No! I'm going to Akibastar right now.
Takamina: Listen. It's because..... there's going to be another successor of Takahashi Minami.
Me: Another successor?
Takamina: Yes, Tsubasa told. Kanata........ Just focus in the tournament now, okay?

Flashback end.

Suzuko: I hope.

Then suddenly I hear:

Kanata: Good morning everyone.
Me: K-Kanata, are you feeling better now?
Kanata: *silence* I guess so, but it's okay now. As Takamina said, right now I must concentrate for the tournament. And as a captain I have to be there for my team mates.
Makoto: I'm glad you're fine now.
Acchan: Yes.
Chieri: We can't do it without you, captain.
Me: Even if it hurts you, please be strong.
Kanata: I will.

No one's pov:

MC: Good morning every idols! Today we're going to begin the activities.
Before we start, let me tell you the information:

There are total 10 activities and each idol should participate in one activity. In each activity, you will gain 10 points or below. If you're thinking when this will end, it will end after 5 days.

So we can calculate as 6 members × 10 points= 60× 5 days= 300.

And so the group must obtain 300 points.

You must at least gain close to 300 to be qualified, like 297, 295, 288 etc.

That's it. And also no cheating.
Now I would like to say the activities to begin, but each activity is held in different areas in the island. Just follow the signboard over there, then you will reach your destination.

Now.... Go!

1st activity:

Duet; participants:

Mizuki/Mikuru, Lala/Mirei, Yume/Laura, Hiro/Kazuki, Akari/Sumire, others......

Lala's pov:

Me: *sigh*
Mirei: What's wrong lala?
Me: Its about last night.
Mirei: Ooh~ is it shougo pri?
Me: *blush* N-not about him. It's about Non.