Chapter 32: The Finale

The picture above is the void where Coffee is currently

Quinn's P.O.V

"C-Coffee?" I say to him as I come closer.

Gavin then jumps towards me and gives me a hug.

I missed you Quinn

I missed you too pal.

Gavin then goes towards Ashton and gives him a hug too....wait is Ashton crying?

"Ashton? Are you crying?" I ask him.

"N-No!" Ashton says. "There's just something in my eye..."

"Sure Snowcone," Gavin says to him. "Suuurrrreeee."

Gavin then goes and picks up Blue as he gives her a hug. Blue of course responds to him by licking his face and Gavin giggles in reply.

"Well now to get down to business," Gavin says. "Congratulations Dark Chocolate! You may not have stopped Ava in time but you revived Hot pepper! And I applaud you for that! Also, I didn't even see the demon coming! And your angelic wolf form was amazing!!!"

"Thanks!" Noemy replies to him.

"You're welcome! I'm basically just here to visit you guys and give you some info!" He replies to her. "It was funny how you and Hot pepper thought you guys were the technical "parents" of Blue. When really Blue is like your twin Dark Chocolate!"

"Really? How?" Noemy asks him.

"Well...I just put it that way cause when you're around him he comes alive!" Gavin says. "And when you're not around he's back to being a stuffed wolf again. The only reason Blue was able to find you in the woods was because I let her!"

"Oh..." Noemy says. "Can I still be her mother though?"

"Sure! I just labeled her as your twin for some reason but a mom makes more sense...or Blue can be your spiritual companion! But you'll still be her mom!" Gavin exclaims.

"Okay," Noemy says as Blue runs towards her again. "Anything else Coffee?"

"Not really...I just wanted to spend some more time with you guys before I go back to being a wolf for a very long time again."

"How long?" I ask him.

"For about a year!" Gavin says. "So I'll be able to visit you always on November 1st! Since that is what today is! And coincidentally it's the day after Halloween and the day before Dia de los muertos!"

"Oh shoot! Reina's birthday is today!" Noemy exclaims. "Remember Jiselle!"

"Oh yeah...well chop chop Coffee!" Jiselle exclaims. "I ain't gonna miss no birthday cake!"

"But you hate cake," Gavin says to her.

"Gasp! How do you know!?" Jiselle replies to him.

"Because you like Jello better," Gavin replies. "And when there's a birthday your mom always makes the best Jello. And you act like one too! That's why your nickname is Jello Jiselle! Hey that sounds funny! Jello Jiselle!"