Chapter 31: This might be it...

The picture above is Noemy as a wolf

Noemy's P.O.V

I kissed him before I felt his last breath escape him.

I just let the tears keep falling down as I kept hugging him tightly. I just couldn't accept the fact that he was gone. And also that why does a fucking vampire carry a gun!? It makes no sense!

"It's okay Noemy..." Ashton says as he comes towards me.

"Dude get off of my sister! Can't you see she needs some time alone!" Jiselle screams at him. "Everybody OUT!"

Everyone then does as they were told and leaves me with Quinn alone. Jiselle then goes over to Ava and kicks her dead body in disgust. 

"Quimy killer!" Jiselle says as she leaves and soon Ava's body turns to dust. It's a shame that Jared killed her...maybe I could've made her turn good instead of her being evil.

Why did you leave me so soon Quinn...I shouldn't have left you in your last moments of life...who will guide us now...who will stubbornly respond to me in my time of need?

I then looked up at the sky and howled. I kept howling until I couldn't take it anymore.

I looked back at Quinn's lifeless body...and I let one more single tear fall down straight onto his heart.

I look at him one more time and decide that it was time to let him go...

I pick him up with my werewolf strength and set him down on a patch of red roses. I didn't really want to dig up a grave because that would just make me burst into tears even more.

I then hear a tiny bark behind me and see that Blue was right there...how did he escape my bedroom closet? Well it doesn't really matter...

Blue then goes up to his "father" and cocks his head to the side in confusion. He then licks his face over and over and whimpers... And soon howls too.

"Come on Blue...we need to go and let him rest in peace." I say to her.

I turn around and start to walk away. But instead of Blue following me she just starts to bark at me.

More and more continuously at that, it's like she wanted to tell me something...

"Blue," I say to her as I turn around. "I know you miss him but we need to-"

As I look at Blue I realize why she was barking...Quinn was literally on fire.

But he wasn't burning... What does this mean?

I know his super power is fire but...he's dead...how?

Unless... 

He's not actually dead.