Chapter 13: A wolf that is inside you

The picture above is Quinn's Blue. (Sorry that the picture is on its side... I couldn't figure out how to turn it upright. 😅)

Noemy's P.O.V

"W-What do you mean?"

"I mean that you and I... Aren't regular people," Quinn says to me. "At least not anymore."

"So you're saying I'm a... I'm a," I say surprised

"Go on... Say it," Quinn says to me.

"A vampire!?!?!?" I say out loud to Quinn.

"What! No!" Quinn yells at me. "Isn't it obvious!? You and me are werewolves."

"Oh... I just thought with the blood and all," I say to him. "B-But a werewolf? How?"

"Remember that time when a black wolf bit you...," Quinn says to me.

"Yeah... But how do you know about that?" I ask him.

"Well it turns out that... *sigh* I was that same black wolf," Quinn says to me as he let's go of my shoulders.

"W-What!? Why would you bite me!" I yell at him.

"It wasn't my intention!" Quinn responds to me. "I was under control by a vampire."

"Oh really who?" I say to him. "Mariah?"

"No," Quinn replies to me. "It's this guy named David. You don't know him though cause he's home schooled."

"Okay...," I say to him. "What about Ashton and Kambria?"

"They're werewolves too," Quinn says to me.

I then think of Ashton as a werewolf and think that that's kinda hot... And I try so hard not to blush but I see that I have failed.

"Why are you blushing?" Quinn says to me.

"N-No reason," I say to him.

"Did you know that werewolves can read other people's minds?" Quinn says to me.

"Oh... Really?" I say to him. "Ummm... Ah... I can explain."

"Explain what? Why you have a huge crush on Ashton?" Quinn says to me. "I really don't want you to explain that to me."

"Please don't tell him!" I beg Quinn. "I would be super embarrassed if he knows I like him! Plus he's with Keelin so that wouldn't work out to well..."

"Yeah about the whole Keelin thing," Quinn says to me. "I need to teach you a few things if you're going to keep your identity as a werewolf hidden."

"Looks like the roles have been reversed!" I say to Quinn giggling. But then Quinn shoots me a serious stare and I stop. "Okay I'm listening now."

"First you must control your temper!" Quinn says to me. "No more picking fights at school! Having said that, probably avoid Keelin at all costs. She clearly must be your source of intense anger."