Chapter 24: Heart Broken

Ashton's P.O.V

We kissed our very first kiss...

I put my hands on her cheeks and pull her closer to me as she puts her arms behind my neck. At least I know she accepted me.

And I wouldn't say we were making out. It was just a simple kiss...that probably lasted about 10-15 seconds.

But I bet it would be the best one I will ever have.

We both then pull away from each other. She smiles at me and giggles as I put my forehead against hers.

"That was...amazing," she says to me getting flustered.

"It was," I say to her.

We both pull out heads away and hold hands as I walk her home.

"Well now that I have accepted to be your date," she says to me. "There's something you should know."

"What?" I say to her.

"You need to meet my parents first before I can go with you," she replies. "I know it's probably too soon but they're really strict when it comes to guys, especially my dad."

"It's okay," I say to her. "As long as I can go to homecoming with you and spend time with you it'll all be worth it."

"Really?" She says to me.

"Really," I reply to her.

"Aww thanks Ashton," she says to me. "I'm glad you said that. You don't even know"

"Hey," I say to her. "Want me to give you a piggy pack ride home?"

"Can I?" She asks.

"Of course!" I say to her.

"Yay! It's been so long!" She smiles brightly at me.

She then hops onto my back and I look ahead and run towards her home.

I am kinda a little nervous at meeting her parents, that I won't lie. But as long as I can be with her it will all be worth it.

I just hope her parents like me...

Quinn's P.O.V

I see Ashton take Noemy to her house...

I was too late.

Now I wasn't stalking them cause that would be creepy. I knew Noemy was getting out of school earlier today so I thought it would've been the perfect time to bring her my Blue like Coffee has requested while I would try and ask her to homecoming.

But just as I found her...I saw her and Ashton kiss...

Why didn't I just man up and ask her sooner.

Everyone is right...I was never good at girls.

But I thought that maybe this once...it would be different.

Different than all the other mess-ups I have done in the past. Maybe make my life even more joyful with her included in my life.

And now I realize this was all a joke.

I mean she probably never liked me more than a friend. I'm 4 years older than her for crying out loud! She probably thinks I'm too old for her. And since I'm technically an adult...ugh.

I d-didn't d-deserve her anyway...

I d-don't... d-deserve...

Love.