Chapter 22: Annoying Sis back at ya

Noemy's P.O.V

"I-I don't understand... What happened? Am I hallucinating?"

Me and Quinn look at each other and then back at Jiselle... This won't end well.

"Y-Yes! You are hallucinating my child!" Quinn says to her.

"My child?" I look at Quinn weirdly. "Don't say that...you sound like an awkwardly man version of Toriel from Undertale...basically Underswap Asgore."

"What?" Quinn says to me. "I don't know what you mean? What's Undertale?"

"You don't know what Undertale is!?" I say to him shocked. "I'm sorry but we can't be friends till you play or at least know that game."

"You...think I'm your friend?" Quinn slowly says to me.

"Used to," I reply. "I need you to look up that game! And then we'll see if we can still be friends."

"Umm...why is Quinn's eyes turning a soft red color?" Jiselle points out.

"Quinn! Stop feeling emotion!" I say to him.

"I barely get to feel emotion in any of my life!" Quinn quickly responds to me.

"Woah...that's sad," Jiselle says to him. 

"No shi-"

"No swearing in front of me!" Jiselle yells at him. "But I'll let it pass since I can see that you two are meant for each other!"

"Meant for each other?" Quinn replies to her.

"Jiselle stop it with this silly ship of yours," I say to her. "Me and Quinn are not alike."

"Yeah you are! You're both werewolves after all!!!" Jiselle replies. "Which stinks cause I hate werewolves. Why couldn't you guys be something better like vampires?"

Quinn then gives an annoyed glance at her and possibly has a little anger in his eyes since his soft red color turned into a deeper red.

"Okay Jiselle why do you think we're even "werewolves" I mean Quinn could be wearing color contacts," I say to her.

"But you're eyes were Blue and now they're back to normal," she says to me. "And both of your fangs are gone. And by the way every time your eyes turn into a different color they turn into a wolfy yellow color first. Kinda like in the movies!"

"Wow...you're a very observant one aren't you?" Quinn says to her. "Aren't you afraid?"

"At first I was but now I have calmed down," Jiselle says. "So can you guys turn me into a werewolf now!"

"Absolutely not!" I say to her.

"Why not! Or I'll tell mami that you won't turn me into one! And that you're one too!" Jiselle whines.

"You can't do that!" Quinn says to her.

"And why not!" Jiselle replies angrily. "I want to be a cool werewolf too if not a vampire! But can I be a werefox instead? I like foxes more."

"You can't be one cause it's painful, you might die in the process, the secret will get out killing us and your sister eventually and because you're annoying," Quinn says to her.

"You're mean!" Jiselle responds to him. "But either way I don't care about that! Just turn me into one!!!"

I see that Quinn was about to reply to her again but before he does I cover his mouth with my hand and I step forwards towards my sister.

"Jiselle listen to me, if you're a werewolf then you might die just like Quinn said," I say to her. "And if you do then the Quimy ship would never sail cause you'll always be there."