Chapter 17: Aren't we all idiots?

The picture above is the day ring

Noemy's P.O.V

"Okay Jared! Where to?"

"Umm..." Jared says to me nervously. "Can we talk over there?"

Jared then points towards behind the school where no one dares to go...unless if it was important.

"Are you sure Jared?" I ask him. "No one ever goes there and returns the same."

"I'm sure Noemy," Jared replies to me. " It'll be fine, I promise."

"Okay then what are we waiting for?" I respond to him. "Let's go."

I then walk alongside Jared as me and him go to the back of the school. I looked over to him and see him... Sweat a little? Gosh he must be really nervous!

"Jared are you alright?" I say to him. 

"Yeah yeah it's just well... I needed to tell you something important," Jared says to me. 

"Like what?" I say to him. 

"Well these past couple of weeks I have gotten to know you better..." He says to me. "And I have also... Grown feelings for you as well... And I can't deny them any longer."

The fuck!?!?!?!?!?! 

My heart was beating like crazy right now... Jared... Likes me... And he's admitting his feelings!

"So I was thinking if... You would like to go to homecoming with me?" Jared asks me. 

Omg! Omg! Omg!!! A guy asked me to homecoming!!! A guy!!!! 

I was blushing so hard but I was also excited at the same time... So...

"Y-Yes...I'll go with you Jared!" I say to him quickly.

I then give him a quick hug for this. I'm not much of a hugger as most of my friends know and so this was surprising for me and him. I then slowly pull away and look at him. 

"Noemy I-I... Like you a lot," Jared says to me softly. "And I'm not really supposed to do this for various reasons but... I need to know... Do you like me?"

"Umm..." I say to him awkwardly. 

Do I actually like him? Maybe I do? Maybe I don't? Love is weird... 

"Umm... Yes I do?" I say to him. "Sorry I just feel awkward, I'm not good at confessing my feelings..."

"It's okay..." Jared says as he smiles and leans in closer to me. "Neither am I..."

I-Is he about to kiss me!? What do I do! Umm!!! Just do it Noemy do it! But slowly do it... 

I then lean in closer to him to as our eyes meet and our noses were about to touch.