Chapter 14: Sister Interrogation

Noemy's P.O.V

"Tell Dr. Jiselle everything sweetie."

"I'm not your sweetie Jiselle," I say to my younger sister as I still cling onto my blanket. "What is this about anyway?"

"Let's see... Subject is being stubborn," Jiselle says. "That's still the same although it seems the levels have increased."

"Can you stop this nonsense and leave me be," I say to her. "I want no part of this."

"Hmm... Subject is hiding something," Jiselle says as she writes down on a piece of random paper. "What is troubling you?"

"Nothing is troubling me!" I say to her. "What makes you think something is troubling me!?"

"Still trying to hide true emotions," Jiselle says as she fixes her fake glasses. "Let's see... Did something today at school happen to you?"

A lot happened to me at school today... But I don't want to talk about it. 

"No," I say to her. 

"Hmm... Subject is lying to a professional," Jiselle responds to me. 

"You are not at all a professional!" I say to her. "Can you get out of my room now?"

"Nope, I still have many more questions to ask of you," she replies to me. "Now what did you do after school today."

"Just help a guy with his homework," I respond to her. "No big deal."

"Was this guy... attractive?" Jiselle asks me. 

"W-What no!" I say to her. 

"Cute?" Jiselle asks. 

"No"

"Handsome?"

"No!"

"Hot?"

"No no no!" I say to her getting frustrated from all these darn questions. 

"Looks like subject still lies," she says to me as she keeps writing down on that piece of paper. 

"I'm not lying! How do you know I'm lying?" I say to her. 

"Cause you wouldn't agree to help a very unattractive guy according to what you answered to me unless it was for a reason," she says to me. "So... Why did you agree to help him."

"Cause I had no choice," I say to her. 

"Why is that?" She says to me. 

"Because otherwise he would've revealed one of my secrets to someone I don't want them to know about," I say to her. 

"Blackmailing huh?" She says to me. "Must be some big secret."

"Yeah sure," I say to her as suddenly my little sister leans in closer to me to inspect my face. 

"So what is this big old secret?" She says to me. "Hmm?"

"Nothing!" I say to her. "I'm not telling you anything."

"That's okay cause I already know," she says as she throws away the piece of paper she had which was apparently just filled with doodles and not notes. 

"You do?" I say to her not believing her. "Then tell me what is it?"

"You have a crush on a guy," she says to me. 

"Man... You're good," I say to her. 

"I know," she says. "And I know his name too."

"What! No you don't!" I say to her.