Chapter 5: A confusing Sunday

The picture shown above is Quinn's werewolf mark

Noemy's P.O.V

I woke up

And I found myself laid down on the ground in front of the back door of my house. 

How did I get here? What happened last night anyway? Didn't I go home last night after... 

Then it hit me. The black wolf looking at me with its hungry eyes. And then the brown wolf coming out of nowhere to attack it just to save my life... Odd. 

But also I remember that I had some sort of huge pain from last night... The ARM! 

I was bitten last night by that black wolf! And I could've died if it wasn't for... Wait! How did I get here anyway? 

I stood back up and checked on my right arm... Nothing. 

Then I looked at my left arm... And I find it all bandaged up. 

Who did this? I'm so confused! Oh well! I guess I better start heading back into my room before my family notices that I'm gone. 

I quietly open the door and step inside trying not to make a sound. I go into my room and quietly shut my door and lay quietly on my bed. I check on my tablet to see what time it is and notice that it is actually 6:35 a.m. Whoever must've brought me here must have really woken up really early or something... Just to leave me behind my house. 

But that's okay! Cause I'm just really grateful I didn't freaking die last night! That black wolf looked really scary. At least the brown one didn't try to attack me like he did. And yes I just assumed the black wolf's gender so get TRIGGERED! 

I look up at the ceiling and just wonder about what happened last night... How would I be able to tell my friends all about this? Madi and Abi would probably freak out and Zach would just think I was lying. And I'm not pretty sure about the rest of the group... Though I'm pretty sure that Abigail would make some sort of joke about my situation. Classic Richards... That's Abigail's last name by the way. Our group just call her that as her nickname and so it is less confusing to mistake her with the other Abi.

But let's think about another topic... I got nothing. 

I guess the only thing for me to do now is to go to sleep. 

So I close my eyes and start to think about the future. It's disappointing that I didn't get to see any werewolves... Oh well. Other than that though, only four words pop up in my head as I go to sleep...