⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxxi. broken glass

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ━━ broken glass

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ━━ broken glass

A Chimera laid next to a red headed tribrid. His lips twitched upwards as his blue orbs took in her features; her plump lips pink from the red lipstick she had worn hours prior now smudged off. Her eyes blinked from her shut eyes, indicated she was having a nightmare.

Ophelia's lips formed into a frown as flashes of her niece formed before her eyes, alongside a familiar friend or two. Her fingers twitched every so often, she watched as the dirty blonde was held in what looked like to be a cage in a dark basement.

Theo furrowed his brows watching Ophelia's uncomfortable state. Raising his hand he traced his finger tips against her jawline to her plump lips.

Ophelia blinked herself awake abruptly.

"You're starring." She murmured shoving her face into her pillow.

"I'm gazing." He corrected with a small smile.

"It's creepy." She remarked, her doe eyes looking into Theo's calm blue one's.

"It's romantic." He retorted.

Ophelia's cheeks tinted pink, shoving her face into the Chimera's exposed chest. Theo smiled kissing the crown of her head, twirling her long locks between his finger tips.

Leaning his head down he placed chaste kisses on her exposed shoulder. "We should probably get up." He murmured into her neck.

Ophelia sighed and nodded. Reaching for her phone she furrowed her brows reading, "No service." She mumbled.

"Hmm?" Theo hummed sitting up on his elbows.

"I have no service." She repeated in confusion.

Theo squinted his eyes at the iPhone and reached for his own, seeing he to had no service. "Same here."

Ophelia sat up clutching the duvet's sheets to her chest. "We need to call Scott." She said scrolling through her phone.

Theo groaned, "Seriously? After what we did yesterday, you're thinking about the guy who was obsessed with you for how long?" He wrapped his broad arms around her waist pulling her back into his chest.

"No, if we can't call anyone. It means they're targeting our communication. Which means we don't know when the hell my family will be back with everyone, or if they even got everyone."

Theo gnawed on his lip, sitting up he threw the blankets off of him. Ophelia's cheeks turned scarlet as she immediately looked away from the naked Chimera.

Theo smirked, "You weren't complaining last night, angel." He murmured into her ear kissing the soft surface. "I'll be right back."

Ophelia smiled faintly watching as he entered her ensuite, clothes in his hands.