⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xix. taken

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━━ taken

               A brunette boy slept soundlessly in the back of his truck

A brunette boy slept soundlessly in the back of his truck. The blue eyed boy scrunched up his nose feeling the rays of the sun shine down on his shut eyelids. A knocking was heard from above his head. A familiar and irritating sound he had been hearing for weeks now.

Theo sighed looking up from his uncomfortable position in the back seat of his truck. He looked up and was met with a man in a uniform wearing a frown.

Sitting up he nodded, "Okay." He said. "Okay."

With that he left.

▂▂▂▂

2 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 -

A flashlight shown across the boy's face, the Chimera groaned softly at the bright light. A tap was heard against his window once again.

"Yeah, okay, all right, all right." Theo murmured, sitting up.

He shoved his keys into the ignition for what felt like the millionth time. Driving off.

Theo parked his truck in the shadows, turning the ignition off. He eyed the familiar white mansion in front of him.

The Chimera smiled softly seeing the red head exit the blue Mercedes. A head of blonde hair leading her to the front doors of the Original's house. He watched as the blonde placed a kiss on the red head's lips.

Theo frowned, his chest ached at the sight in front of him. But he knew it's what he deserved. She deserved much better, and more.

He watched the red head smile pulling away, and watch the blonde make his way to his car.

Theo furrowed his brows. It wasn't her usual happy smile, where her eyes would crinkle slightly, her dimples on full display; it looked forced. He didn't need to be a werewolf to smell her chemo signals to know she wasn't entirely happy.

The Chimera frowned, watching Ophelia unlock her front door only to come to a halt. Theo grabbed his keys quickly, shoving them into the ignition.

Ophelia furrowed her brows, she sniffed the air. A familiar scent lingered in her nostrils. A scent she had sworn she would never smell again. A scent she had missed. Hearing tires screech against the floor Ophelia whipped her head around only to be greeted with nothing, she narrowed her eyes seeing red tail lights speeding down the road. Inhaling sharply she turned on her heel and entered her home.

The Chimera gnawed on his lip, he knew he shouldn't have gone back. It was the twelfth time he'd gone back since he had left. He'd spend nights after he'd been caught or was told to leave by the sheriff's department.