⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ iv. the original tribrid

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ the original tribrid

OPHELIA explained to freya what had happening to her as the months have passed

OPHELIA explained to freya what had happening to her as the months have passed. To say her sister was pissed would be an understatement. After hearing an earful from her older sister, as to why she hadn't mentioned anything to her or her siblings. Ophelia shrugged it off saying she figured it was just normal dreams. After she had told her sister she had them since she was younger, only lately she started remembering her dreams, and not forgetting them did that infuriate the Original witch more.

Freya, Ophelia, Malia and Bonnie stood in her office conversing with one another. Keelin had taken Margo into the living room where she prepared the small girl supper, as the child watched TV. Malia had wanted to ask the woman to prepare something for her only to receive a glare from Ophelia. She kept her mouth shut.

"It's probably nothing, right?" Malia's voice piped up looking at the witches who surrounded her best friend. Wanting nothing more then to eat a cheeseburger.

"I don't know. When I touched the bracelet it was like I felt," Bonnie furrowed her brows in confusion as she spoke, "-magic. But it was powerful, like when I used expression. It was dark." She explained to the three females.

"So, you're saying Lia's been a witch this whole time and she didn't even know it? Or remember?" Malia asked in disbelief, not buying what the green eyed witch was saying.

Bonnie rolled her eyes at the were-coyote, "I said I don't know." She defended herself, annoyed with the were-coyote.

"Well-" Malia began to argue, only to see the glare from the hybrid, she closed her mouth. With a sigh she looked to the blonde, "So, what do we do?" She asked.

Ophelia looked to her best friend, "We, are not doing anything. They, are going to go in my head." She pointed to Malia then to the two witches beside her. Malia parted her lips in protest. "I'll be fine."

"Can't Scott, like do that Alpha thing and go in your head?" She asked with hope, not wanting her best friend to get hurt.

"It's not the same. Witches have their own way. And Ayana used a spell to block her memories, a wolf can't go into her mind. Especially an Original's." Bonnie explained.

Malia squinted her eyes at the witch, she rolled her eyes in annoyance. She then looked to Ophelia, "Lia." She pulled the Original to the side, looking down into her doe eyes. "What if something happens?" She asked eyeing the witches warily.

"Mal, I'll be fine." She reassured the girl.

"But-" Malia protested.

"It's okay." She nodded to the brunette, "Remember? No loss, no grief, no end-"