⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxiv. trapped

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ━━ trapped

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ━━ trapped

"I had nothing to do with any of this. Hello? Come on!" Theo banged against the metal bars in frustration. "Seriously?" He hissed to himself, sending a glare to the cameras above them. Turning on his heel, "Who did you kill? Was it you?" He pointed to the blonde. "Both of you? Who's the murderer?" No response. "Okay, I get it. The longer you stay quiet, the better. Right?" Squatting. His ocean blue orbs met with Jiang's dark ones. "You're in here for murder. And they're keeping me here, too. But you're the murderers."

Tierney placed her hand on Jiang's shoulder to calm the boy down. "We're not murderers." He denied.

"Jiang..." Tierney warned, sitting up.

"If you'd been there you'd know we didn't have a choice." He blurted out, a smirk graced Theo's lips. "They came after us."

"Jiang, shut up."

Theo stood up and strolled over to the gate looking up at the cameras, "We good?"

Parrish entered the holding cells sliding his card through the key card slot.

"Why, thank you." He joked, exiting the room.

▂▂▂▂

OPHELIA leant against Noah's wooden desk, a bag of chips in her hands as she munched away on the salty snack. The pack occasionally glancing to the red head who chewed away not giving a single care in the world. The McCall pack knew better then to bother the tribrid seeing as what she had to endure the past month.

Liam furrowed his thick brows down at the bright yellow bag, a small whine left his throat as he eyed the salty snack. Malia, Scott and Lydia both glanced to the beta who continued to eye the bag. Noah raised a questioning brow to Scott who shook his head.

Ophelia sighed through her nose, handing the bag to Liam who smiled widely at the offer. Shoving numerous chips into his mouth, followed by Ophelia.

"What? It calms the cravings." She defended rolling her eyes at the four who eyed her and the beta in amusement.

"Anyways, are we getting them out or not?" Malia questioned looking to Noah who placed Tierney's and Jiang's files down.

"No. We've got two bodies covered in slabs marks. They confessed to killing two people." Noah denied.

Ophelia scoffed. The five looked to the Original who looked in irritation to the sheriff.

"Yet nothing was done to Brett and Lori's killers." She hummed, "Glad to see we're putting hunters before our people."

"Your people." Noah corrected, only to receive a glare from the Original. "Look, I'm not saying we're going to kill them. They're just kids, but I'm not going to release them either."