⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxv. pressure test

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ━━ pressure test

                  OPHELIA leant against the concrete wall, a glare prominent in her doe orbs

OPHELIA leant against the concrete wall, a glare prominent in her doe orbs. The red head glanced to Theo who stood across from her, with a frown. She could feel his oceanic blue eyes on her every so often; whether it was to see if she was okay, or if she was still there. Ophelia continued to check her phone for any sort of signal, to get at least one text out to her family. To add onto her frustration, she continued to get no bars.

Theo furrowed his brows hearing rattling in the heart of the station. Narrowing his eyes he eyed the flashbang. His worried orbs met with Ophelia's body just 10 feet away from the object.

"Everyone get down!" Within seconds he sprinted over grabbing the red head by her waist and shoving her down to the floor behind him, his back facing the explosion.

A distance hum echoed through Ophelia's ears, through foggy eyes she looked around the station. The body above her helped her to her feet, their hands laid against her hips longer than he had realized. Brown met blue. Theo cleared this throat pulling away from the red head, much to their dismay.

"They said midnight!" Noah exclaimed.

"The grenade came from in here." Jordan explained to the sheriff. "It was one of us." She and Theo listened in on the deputy and the sheriff.

Ophelia and Theo walked over to Scott and Malia, the four nodded to one another. Indicating they were okay.

"Wolfsbane." Liam shoved Nolan through the pack, he raised the purple vile up to the four. "He was trying to kill them."

Ophelia narrowed her eyes on the purple substance, then met with Nolan's frightened blue orbs. Tilting her head to the side, she sped the freckled face boy away from preying eyes into a secluded room. She shoved him harshly against the bulletin board behind his body.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't have a-a choice!" Nolan weakly exclaimed, his heart beat erratically against his ribcage. "P-please, don't do kill me."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." She snarled in the boy's face. Nolan shut his eyes avoiding, the beautiful red head's intimidating eyes.

"Lia, don't!" Scott raising his hand to the enraged red head. Liam, Malia, Theo, and Lydia stood beside the True Alpha watching the tribrid.

"Was Liam, right? Did you know about Satomi's pack?" She asked. Nolan whimpered unable to form words. Showing him harshly back into the wall once again she asked, "DID YOU?!" She shrieked in the boy's face.

"No, no. Please, I didn't know." He cried, shaking his head viciously back and forth.

A hand grasped Ophelia's wrist gently, "Don't do this." Scott whispered to the red head. "I know you. You wouldn't do this." He said softly, his soft brown orbs meeting her own.