⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxix. war plans

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE ━━ wad plans

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY NINE ━━ wad plans

"HEY, it's me again. I, uh, don't know why you can't seem to call me back. Maybe it's because you think you're punishing me. But this is too long-it's too much. And it's not about us. Something's happening in Beacon Hills, to the people here. I just... I just, I need to know everyone there with you is okay, so can you just, please, call me, please? One call, that's all I'm asking for, and if you can't call me back, then... I'm going to get my answer, anyway. That means I'm coming up there myself. If I don't get a call from you, I'm coming up there. So just try, try to remember, it's my pack, too."'

"You pulled this off one of the bodies in the woods?" Theo questioned the True Alpha, who shut the phone off.

"Malia did." Liam corrected the Chimera.

"According to Klaus and Caroline, there were at least six dead bodies, and one of them had no face. from what we saw." Scott added.

"Okay, so the one with no face, you think that's the woman on the phone?" Theo questioned walking from the clinic's door to the front desk near Mason and Ophelia.

"Maybe." Scott nodded.

"It's the same thing that happened to Aaron. It took over his body-" Mason piped up.

"Yeah, and left us with nothing else. No face, no DNA what so ever." Ophelia mumbled, her arms crossed against her chest. "She could be the other half."

"Which means she's just half of the problem. The other half we already know about, Aaron." Theo confirmed looking over to the tribrid.

"We don't know where he is, though." Liam frowned.

"Okay, hold on. Aren't we supposed to keep both halves apart? If we know about one half let's just go for that one, that's Aaron."

"Yeah, until the other shows up." Ophelia murmured.

Mason sighed, "I'm not agreeing with Theo, but I do think it'd be easier to track down Aaron over a voice on a phone. But, Ophelia's right too."

"That's agreeing with Theo." Liam and Ophelia said in unison.

"Yeah. But I thought I'd try to soften the blow a bit." Mason eyed the two and shrugged. Theo rolled his eyes at the human.

"Is everyone completely shocked that I might be right?" Theo asked in disbelief. The four stayed silent. Theo looked over to Ophelia who was fixated on fixing Liam's messy hair.