⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxvii. triggers

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ━━ triggers

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ━━ triggers

"O." A voice echoed through the red head's ears. "Ophelia . . ." It sang. "Open your eyes."

Ophelia blinked rapidly upon the voice that rang through her ears. Opening her doe eyes, she parted her lips. "Brett?" She whispered in disbelief.

"Glad to see you still remember me, what? With you being all cozy with the guy who nearly killed your friends; who you claim to love so much." Brett taunted walking forwards slowly.

Ophelia crawled back, cowering away from the boy in front of her. He looked the same, just no longer covered in blood and he was no longer wounded.

"How-how are you here?" She stuttered not believing her tearful eyes.

"Oh, you mean. Why are you not dead? Seeing as how you and Liam were the cause of mine and my sister's death." He taunted.

Ophelia's lips parted, she shook her head. "I didn't-I didn't mean for it. I tried to save you, I-I" She stammered over her whimpers.

"I-I-I." He mocked rolling his eyes. "Satomi was right. Vampires only care about themselves. I guess, I had to die to actually see it. And now, you're with the Chimera. Did you forget about me? Everything we talked about?" Brett stood in front of Ophelia. Crouching down, his blue irises met with her reddened doe ones. "Our future?" He titled his head, raising his hand up to her jaw he traced his finger tips against the soft surface. "My touch?" He caressed her cheek.

Ophelia leant into him. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry." She cried shaking her head.

Brett chuckled darkly, pulling away from the tribrid. "Look at you. The all mighty tribrid, the ruthless and paranoid hybrid's sister. All weak, and depressed. I thought turning your emotions off cure that?" He asked, Ophelia shook her head not wanting to hear anymore. "Why don't you do it? Huh? Or do you plan on doing it after it's all over?" He asked, Ophelia avoided his intimating icy blue eyes. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Ah, you are going to." He affirmed. "Why don't you turn it off right now?"

Ophelia fluttered her doe eyes opened seeing Nolan in front of her, his bow aiming to her heart. "Kill him." Brett whispered against her ear, his cheek pressed against her's. Only she didn't feel warmth, only coldness.

"No." She whispered, blinking rapidly the bow was in her hands now. Only she was now aiming to Nolan's head, his frightful blue eyes met with her brown ones. "Please, don't make me do this." She whispered shaking her head.