VERY IMPORTANT I PROMISE

Hey, you. Yeah, you. Pay attention for a minute. CG has been working on something big and something cool. I present to you... an announcement I totally didn't just copy and paste!

~~~~~~

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

CG would like to give back to our followers and help sponsor other joint accounts! In our newest spoof-in-development, we'd like each chapter or two to be a spoof version of an account's original game or fanfiction. It MUST be well-written and original. This means Name That Apprentice and Guess The Cat will NOT be accepted as games and any stolen fanfiction ideas will also be ignored.

If you're confused as to what we're talking about when we say we'll write a spoof about your game, I'll use NTA as an example. In Name that Apprentice, the premise is to give an apprentice a fitting warrior name. For that, perhaps we would write a spoof about a crazy leader that took a bunch of random name suggestions because he couldn't decide what to call his ready-to-be-made-a-warrior apprentice. He ends up choosing the absolute worst one as a winner and throws whoever suggested it a party. Meanwhile, the warrior with the terrible name decides to slaughter their dumb leader with a chainsaw.

Spoofing up a fanfiction is easier to understand. We'll simply take the characters and general plot of your story and make it a spoof chapter. Simple!

And if you're worried, we plan on giving full and complete credit to the applicants. The whole point is to make you known!

You catch my drift? We're imaginative folks here at CG. We can make a spoof plot out of anything. If you would like us to shout out your joint account's creative, unique, and original idea, please thoroughly complete this form. If you're an individual account, not part of a larger group, you may sign up as well. Also note that we're primarily looking for small, under-appreciated accounts with less followers. But if you're a bit larger, don't be put off by this. We'll still feature anyone we think has good ideas! ~ Feather

RULES-

~ You must have at least ONE PART of your idea published on Wattpad (Allegiances and introductions don't count, it must be written in a fanfiction, or be a part of the actual game).
~ Your idea must be ORIGINAL. It cannot, under any circumstances, be stolen from anybody outside of the account.
~ If you are signing up a joint account you must have full permission from any/all leaders of the account.
~ You may submit more than one form for more than one idea, but please note if you are chosen we will only feature you once.

That's it for now! Have fun and good luck! -Moon

~~~~~~

The link to the form, if you're interested, is on our message board! I'll put it here, too, but I doubt it'll work.

https://goo.gl/forms/FhicnrXBtzI8RXPx1

Peace out homies hope someone actually reads this ~ Feather