Pokémon Tournament!

Information:
On CG's fan Discord server (link is on our message board), I (Feather) am hosting a Pokémon tournament using a bot called Pokécord. Just for the fun of it, I decided to narrate all the battles that take place and post them here. Enjoy!

How It Works:
Each participant will have one match against each of the other participants. Once all of those matches are completed, the two participants with the most wins will face off in a final round to determine the grand winner.

Most matches will be best of three battles. Participants can use any of their Pokémon. If a participant wins the first battle, they are permitted to use the same Pokémon for the next one. If they lose a battle, they must choose a different Pokémon for the next one.

The final round will be best of five, following the same rules as the rounds explained above.

Prizes:
All participants: A feature in Feather's narration of the tournament in the CG Randomness Book.
Anyone that beats a current/former admin in a matchup: 200 credits
Anyone that beats Feather (at any time while the tournament is in session): A free non-legendary pokemon of their choice.
4th and 3rd place: 1,000 credits
2nd place: 2,000 credits
1st place: 3,000 credits and a cameo appearance of their OC in a CG book.

Matchups:
Draco vs. Fallen [Winner: N/A]
Draco vs. Koi [Winner: Koi]
Draco vs. Mack [Winner: N/A]
Draco vs. Winter [Winner: N/A]
Fallen vs. Koi [Winner: N/A]
Fallen vs. Mack [Winner: N/A]
Fallen vs. Winter [Winner: N/A]
Koi vs. Mack [Winner: Mack]
Koi vs. Winter [Winner: N/A]
Mack vs. Winter [Winner: N/A]

Wins:
(DracoDragonGirl) Draco: 0
(_fallen-sky_) Fallen: 0
(phasetelex) Koi: 1
(GeekGoddess484) Mack: 1
(WintersFall079) Winter: 0
The results will be updated periodically.