Chapter 10

Y/n POV
---------

Todd comes up with a plan "According to my calculations the bell should activate in a sixteenth of an hour minuets, We should hurry search before then. If not, we might have to possibly miss are next session in each of our schoolrooms"

".........."

"Im sorry, English?"

Todd rolls his eyes and says it in English. "Basically we need to look for the rabbit now before anyone notices, since the bell is about to ring. If it rings and we don't find it then we might miss are next class."

"Ooooohhhh" the rest of us say at the same time. When I have a conversation with Todd I feel dumb. How can he be so smart? The bell rings. We were expecting it to since we didn't get what Todd was trying to say at first. We spit up, I'm alone this time. High school students flood the halls. Forcing me to squeeze in between them. Im smaller then most in the school so I easily slip out. Some guy runs down the hall shoving me out of his way. I fall on the cold floor. Out of all people I stumbled into Brooke.

"Watch out you dumb bitch!!" she yells in my face making me shrink back. The hall slowly fades silent. I look around to see smirking and scowling from everyone. Some even look worried. Ahh the third one, Brooke. Kelly and Brooke are always up Ambers ass flowing behind her. Im there favorite target. Sadly they can get away with treating me like shit because everyone thinks I'm crazy. I need to find a way out of this. My heart rate increases. I start to get nervous. She takes a step closer. I take a step back and I'm tripped by someone in the crowd. They all giggle and laugh. My face then heats up, the feeling of embarrassment shown in my expression. Larry comes running down the hall grabbing everyone's attention "Y/N Y/N!!"

He quickly takes my hand and pulls me up still holding on to my hand. "You might wanna take a look at this" Everyone stares but he doesn't notice . I on the other hand I feel anxious. Whispers flow throughout the halls. 'He's still holding my hand' I look around and see the shocked looks again. The look the disturbs me the most was Brookes. She gives me a look of pure hatred that sends shivers down my spine. My eyes widened from this. Not once has she looked at me that way. I've most of really pissed her off somehow. Larry, still holding my hand directs me down the hall. We make it to the courtyard on the other side of the building. The bell must of rung already because the halls are empty. I probably didn't notice with all of that drama back there. The sun shines down touching my skin. As always, it feels great. "Why can't we have school outside" I yawn.

"Because then all of are schoolwork will be messed up from the weather, and kids would escape" Larry laughs. "Haha, I like how you said 'escape' like where in prison or something" I snicker, looking ahead to see everyone gathered by the bush. 'huh?' Me and Larry stroll over. My expression goes from normal to confused. 'what in the world?'

"What do you think it is...."

"Witchcraft"

"No way!?"

"Then what else can it be"

"Hey, at least we found the rabbit"

"Im not so worried about the rabbit right now dude, this thing is freaking me out"

I can agree. The thing was quite...odd. Next to the sleeping rabbit sits a bird skull with a strange marking on its forehead. "The hell?". We all look at each other not knowing what to do. "Should we report this?" Todd suggest. We'll it's not like the schools gonna do anything about it. In a way, its kind of cool to me. So I pick it up and put it in my book bag. There faces are priceless.

"Your gonna keep that thing?!?!" Larry ask

"Sure why not"

"What if its evil or something" Maple says after.