Chapter 8

A few mistakes may be seen. Sorry I honestly was just trying to get this up fast ;-;
———————

A few weeks have gone by. Me, Sally, and Larry have gotten super close. I'm glad I took Larrys advice. Knowing that I'm capable of making real friends makes me happy. I lay in my bed. The warm sun shines through my window and touches my skin. It feels nice. I could lay here for hours. "RAAAAAARRR" Cat lunges on my bed and hides under my arm.

"Dammit Cat!" my mom yells and walks in my room rubbing the bridge of her nose. I didn't bother to ask what happened because I already knew. Cat must of ruined my moms room while she was knocked out. I smiled and closed my eyes again letting the sun take over. "Well (Y/n) you don't look like your very busy. Why don't you finish the clothes downstairs. All you need to do is put them in the dryer" Dangit, I should of pretended to be sleep. I got up, grabbed my sweater, walkie talkie, and threw on a pair of...jeans. Im not trying to dress to impress....I think. A small blush appears on my face. 'Whatever I need to go!'

~~~

I walk to the washing machine and my walkie talkie goes off.

Larry: "(Static) Sally Face..."

Sally: "(Static)Larry Face..."

Sally: "(Static) [Name] Face"

I smile and answer back. Larry notifies us to meet soon. Good, now I actually have something to do today. Dammit! Who keeps leaving there clothes in the dryer. Most of the time I have to push this mystery persons clothes out of the way just so I can dry my own. Its really a pain. I pick up the clothes and drop then to the side, replacing the dryer with my own. At first I felt guilty while doing this. But that feeling soon goes away because this is literally the tenth time this month. I start the dryer and head off to the vending machine to have a quick snack. 'Ok dollar, don't fail me now' I insert the dollar bill...it doesn't work. "NNNNNNNnnnnoooooo, seriously!" I shake the machine violently. Over the years Ive lost 80$ worth to this damn thing. "I never learn." I say while pressing my face against the glass in disappointment.

"I can give you assistance" a male voice from my right startles me. I jump and fall flat on my butt from the sudden scare. "My ass!" A tall male about Larry's hight smirks down at me. He has white skin, glasses, and curly ginger hair. I stared at him in with wide eyes "Oh! haha," I rub the back of my head awkwardly. "Go for it dude." I move to the side and observe. He bangs the side of the machine four times. I give him a blank stare until my snack falls out along with two others. "How...?" I had no words. "A genius taught me that once" he smirked at me while handing over my snack, taking the others for himself. Wow...that's a good first impression. Does he live here? I never seen him around before. Shit I'm doing it again. I look away noticing how long my eyes where staring into his soul. Breaking the awkward tension, I decided to say something "Oh...uuu..thank you. That was pretty legitness-I mean legit...."

'Welp, time to find the nearest trash chute' I mentally say to myself. The guy starts laughing historically and offers his hand. I grab it and he pulls me up. Someone from behind me calls my name from behind. I turn to see Sally. He shifts awkwardly "Heh..I'll meet you inside" he says while he makes his way into Larrys apartment. What was that about? I turn back around. Me and Todd are still holding hands from when he lifted me up . Where kinda close too... "Ahh sorry!!" I panic "Its fine reall-" "ok gotta go see ya around!!" I interrupt while running down the hall and into Larrys apartment.

Lisa stands in front of me in her work attire. Looks like she's about to work...obviously. We greet, then she heads out. Larrys door is cracked a little so I make my way in, but they don't notice. Larry and Sally sit on couch. I skip my way over and join them. It's oddly silent.