22. Deal Breaker?

After a night of endless sex, Justin and I decided it was best if we...

Ahahahahahah

You really thought I would skip the sex part? I would never do that to you.

-----

"You think you can get around with other guys as you please?" Justin said as he was entering me, and he was not being gentle.

"If you think you can ditch me to go be with some other bitch, then yes." I didn't show any weakness. He knows he's the one to blame in this situation, he has to.

"Why are you calling her a bitch?" He questioned.

"She clearly knew you were with me, I made sure of it. And yet, she still thought she had the right to come up to you, putting her hand on your knee and shit." I revealed my jealousy.

"Uhh, feisty! Maybe I like her better than you, that's why I drove her home." He provoked while pounding harder and harder into me.

"Unlikely so." I countered.

"What makes you so sure?" I used all the strength I had to turn us over and get on top of him. In 3 seconds I was riding him faster than I ever have.

"Honestly? You don't know the answer to that question?" I faked confusion.

"Hmm, not really." He pretended, but I know he prefers me over anyone. He was practically eating me with his eyes. Practically and actually, given the situation.

"You sure?" I grabbed my breasts and started massaging and grabbing them forcefully making myself moan his name. "Oh my God... Justin!!"

"These are mine to grab." He said while taking my hands off of myself and replacing them with his bigger and stronger hands.

"They stop being yours if you have any type of desire for another girl, understand?" I took the dominant role.

"Oh... Sorry to disappoint you." He grabbed my waist forcefully and turned us over once again "But this doesn't work that way babe."

"It doesn't?" I lifted one eyebrow.

"Not when you're trying to make me jealous with some English twot." He revealed his jealousy too and punished me by taking my wrists and pining them to the mattress, keeping me from touching his body.

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous!" I honestly said.

"You weren't?" He asked.

"No! I didn't even know you were coming here, I though you were still with that bimbo." I scoffed.

"She's no bimbo, she's actually really hot." He provoked me. I got free of his hands on my wrists and scratched his back with my nails, partly because I wanted to hurt him too, and partly as a reflex of the endless pleasure I was getting from the strength he was applying in pounding the shit out of me.

"Now who's trying to make who jealous?" I asked.

"I'm not trying to make you jealous, I'm just stating the truth." He lied.

"Really? You think that piece of bleached hair, cakey face and fake butt is better than me?" I teased.

"Yeah." He said, looking away.

"Look at me and say it like you mean it." He looked back at me but didn't say anything. "Be honest, you love to be inside of me more than you love anything else in this world."