11. Wedding Partners?

Song for the chapter:
Sorry by Justin Bieber

"So, where exactly are we going?" Justin asked as we rode down the road in Derek's car.

"I am going to be looking at dresses for a wedding. You, are going to be not bothering me." I pointed at him, my other hand holding the wheel.

"Whose wedding?" his face scrunched up, "you don't know anyone that could be getting married."

I gasped, "Thank you very much I do know someone who is getting married!"

"who?" he deadpanned.

"surina." I answered.

"aarons girl?" he asked, turning and looking at me.

"yes. How do you know?"

"Oh, im a groomsman. Surina has four bridesmaids and he only had three groomsman and he needed another so it would be even." He shrugged.

"are you fucking serious?" I looked over at him, taking my eyes off of the road.

"Y-Yeah. Im s-supposed to be- will watch the fucking road?!" he yelled, pointing at the road.

I glared at him, turning my vision back onto the road.

"Now what were you saying?"

"Im supposed to escort you down the isle."

"What?" I slammed on brakes, Justin being thrown forward.

"What the hell?!" he screamed, as he looked behind us.

"Why the fuck did you agree? I cant fucking stand you!" I turned and started hitting him.

"Holy- what the- YOURE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY!" he screamed at me.

"WELL YOURE ABOUT TO BE STRANDED ON THE HIGHWAY!" I yelled back at him, slapping his arm one last time.

"you are something else. You know?" he pointed at me.

"tell me something I don't already know." I rolled my eyes, pressing the gas.

"Youre a bitch."

"I know that." I replied.

"youre ugly."

"I know im not so don't try it." I blandly replied.

"Your pussy is loose." He smirked.

"Really? You weren't saying that when you were fucking me earlier." I smirked back.

"I just have a big dick." He retorted.

"yeah. So do i." I snorted.

"Really? You weren't saying that when I was fucking you earlier." He smirked back at me.

I didn't answer, keeping my eyes glued to the road as I tightly gripped the steering wheel with both of my hands.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Or do you just not have a comeback?" He pestered, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared me down.

"Shut up," I simply replied, because well, I didn't have a comeback.

"That's all you can say? 'Shut up' is all you got?" He chuckled.

"Shut up." I told him.

"Or what?" He tested.

"Or you will loose both your dick and balls and have them shoved down your throat and up your ass and in the trunk of the car the entire ride there, and back. Want me to continue?" He smiled sweetly at him as I came to a red light.