10. Another Go Around

Song for the chapter:

All the Time ft. Natasha Mosley and Lil Wayne by Jeremih

*2 weeks later*

It has been two weeks since my last conversation with Justin. He hasn't been over to the house. Derek hasn't mentioned anything about him. It's almost like he's disappeared off the face of the earth.

Halleluiah.

My life has been easy. Quiet. Fun. And Justinless. Everything was going great.

I had been out with Surina, Tatiana, and Oliva looking at dresses, venues and everything else that has to do with Surina's wedding. She even asked me to be a bridesmaid. To which I said fuck yes too. I have never been in a wedding, and I've always wanted too. But then again, I've never really had any friends to be in a wedding with...

Lately I've been at the house, applying to colleges online and waiting on responses and all that cool growing up stuff. I haven't looked for another job, because if I get into a college, I'm going to be strictly focused on school. I still haven't figured out a major, but it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and get my pre reqs out of the way.

I laid on the couch, waiting for the Rousey vs. Holm fight to come on. My brother and I were huge Rousey fans. She was what I hoped my spirt animal would be. Derek invited a few friends over to watch the fight, something about hot girls and blah blah blah.

"Missed me?" a voice said above me.

I looked up, seeing Justin leaning over the back of the couch. "Nope." I sighed, turning my head back towards the TV.

"Awe. That's sad to hear, because I've missed you." He pouts, jumping over the back of the couch, landing on top of me.

"Justin," I groaned, "get off of me you fat ass." Pushing him off of me.

"Don't act like you didn't miss me." He chuckles, wrapping his large arms around me.

"Why must you do this to me, God?" I looked up at the ceiling. "My life was going so great. Why?" I threw my hands up.

"Want to make a bet?" he asked me.

"On?" I raised my eyebrows, looking back at him.

"The fight." He shrugged.

"What type of bet are we talking about?" I asked interested.

He leant closer, his lips to my ear, "if Rousey wins, I'll eat you out. If she doesn't, you have to blow me." He pulled back smirking.

"No." I bluntly declines his offer.

"Oh come on. You know that you want too. Cause you know that you've never had any eat you out like me before." He whispered in my ear, lightly biting it.

"Justin. I don't want to do anymore things with you." I pushed his head away.

"C'mon. I know you can't say no to a bet." I could hear him smirking. He knows I love to bet.

"Fine, you're on." I shook his hand, "get your tongue ready." I smirked, getting off of the couch and going into the kitchen.

"Hey, the fights about to start. And Justin is here." I told Derek and his friends as I got a bottle of water.

"The fight is starting and I can't pause it! Hurry the hell up!" Justin yelled from the living room making all of us run in.

"God she's so fucking hot." One of Derek's friends moaned.