15. Car

Song for the chapter:

Fuckin' Wit Me by Tank

"All I'm saying is that when I say I'm about to cum, if you're going to drop on your knees, then open your mouth, and put my dick inside of it. If you don't want cum in your hair, or your eye, don't let me shoot my load on your face." Justin tried to explain as I wiping his spunk off my face and out of my hair.

"Well normally, people aim for the mouth when they're going to fucking cum." I snap at him as I look at him the reflection of the mirror.

"Not pornstars." He bluntly replied.

I stopped what I was doing, looking at him from the mirror, then turned to look at him in the eye. "The door." I pointed at the door, Justin looking at me, then the door and shaking his head. "Out, or no more." I pursed my lips, Justin smacking his lips and sulking as he walked out of the door, into the hallway. I shut the door, locking it as well. I turned to go to the shower when Justin banged on the door.

"Olivia! Your mom just pulled in and I'm fucking naked!" he yelled as he banged on the door.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you! This water is too loud!" I yelled back as I turned on the water for my shower.

"Oliva, don't fucking play! Let me in, NOW!" he demanded. I imagined him standing out there, holding his hands over his manhood, knowing that it barely covers him, and looking at the door and at the staircase in panic.

"What did you say? I can't hear you, I'm in the shower!" I stepped in the shower, laughing to myself as pictured my mom walking into the house and finding Justin naked. She would probably flip the fuck out. Or at least I hoped she would, because if she didn't, I would.

I slowly washed my hair, and my body, making sure to get all of Justin's cum out of my hair. Fucking prick. I finished up, dried off, and changed, blah blah blah. You know the routine. I made my way downstairs where Justin was sitting on the couch in a pair of Derek's clothes, I assume.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, knocking his feet off of the coffee table and stealing the remote.

"Olivia. Be nice to him. He hasn't done anything wrong to you." My mom scolded from the living room.

I silently waved her off, changing whatever Justin had on the TV. "Why aren't you with my brother annoying him?" I asked Justin.

"Because I was fucking you." He whispered. "And I had to steal his clothes so your mom wouldn't find me naked."

"That sounds like a personal problem." I smarted off, rolling my eyes at him as he chunked his empty can at me. "You put your garbage, in the trash." I told him, throwing the can back at him.

"Well why do you think I threw it at you?" he rose his eyebrows, a smirk on his face as he just held the can from where he caught it.

"You're a real dick head you know?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Yeah, well you seem to like my dick, and my head. So, that's what you get when you're fucking with me." He mockingly relaxed into the couch.

"I honestly just can't stand you. You are so fucking annoying." I spat, getting up and leaving the living room and walking into the living room and taking my mom's car keys. "Can I borrow the car?" I asked her, watching as she looked through the cabinets.

"Yeah. Be safe. Love you." I mumbled a "love you too," grabbed my phone and went out the car.

As I got into the car I see Justin running out of the door towards the car. I sat there and watched as he opened the door and slide into the car.