19. Punished

Justin's POV

"JUSTIN?!" Olivia screams kneeling on the floor in front of me with a confused look on her face.

"Who else would it be? A killer?? Ahahahah." I laugh my ass off because she actually though I was some robber or something.

"Ugh, I hate you!" She says, getting up from the floor allowing me to get a full view of her "outfit", her skin is dripping wet just like her hair and she's wrapped up in just a towel.

"You know you don't mean that, baby." I said wasting no time in wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into me.

"Stop that, you scared me so I'm not in the mood!" She said pouting and trying to look everywhere but me to show me she wasn't interested.

"You sure 'bout that?" I asked, pulling her with even more force against me, making sure she felt how much "in the mood" I am.

"God, do you get turned on by scaring people is that it?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"No, I get turned on when you're in front of dripping wet and with just a towel separating my eyes for appreciating your perfect... ugh, so perfect body." I bit my lip and dipped my head lower where my lips were almost touching hers, the way I can feel her rapid breaths leaving her mouth. "Would you be so kind in letting me take this extra, so irritating layer off of your body?"

"Yes" She panted, I know she gets turned on when I speak with my raspy, low voice so that's exactly what I'm doing, next step: dirty talk.

"Once this is off." I said tugging at the loose part of the towel "What do you want me to do to you?"

"Anything you want." She confesses, looking at me with those bambi eyes that make her look so innocent, even though she's the complete opposite.

"Be specific, baby" I asked "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"Would you like it sweet?" I asked making an innocent kind of face. "Or rough?" I lifted my eyebrows, reached forward and tugged at her bottom lip with my teeth, letting it pop back.

"Rough." She moaned and pleaded with her eyes.

"As you wish." I ripped the towel forcefully from her body, taking a moment to look up and down at her, god she's so beautiful.

I picked her up and throw her on the bed, she popped on her elbows to look at me while I'm stripping off of my clothes. I planned to be fast so I could just enter her but as I notice she was appreciating the show I took my time at taking off my clothes, doing so while looking at her right in the eyes.

She was biting her lips and I couldn't take it anymore, I finished taking off my jeans and reached for my boxers band.

"No, let me." She ordered, getting off the bed and kneeling on the floor to where her face was right in front of my already hard as a rock bulge that was desperate to get out of my tight boxers.

She tugged and the band of my boxers with her teeth and as I though she was going to tug them down and take them off, she lets the band slap back against my tip.

"That hurt." I winced and looked at her, what game is she playing?

"Oops, I'm sorry" She said pouting and doing her bambi eyes at me. She wasn't sorry, at all.

"You're waiting to get punished, are you?" I teased, I know what she wants, and if she continues with these games, she might get it.

"How do you plan on punishing me?" She started taking of my boxers, slowly bringing them down to my legs. My cock sprung free when she got them out of my crouch. "Oh my God, I keep forgetting how big you are." She stared at my cock like it was cake and she started licking at the tip sending me to overboard.