4. Drunk Teasing

Song for the chapter:

Me U & Hennessy by Dej Loaf and Lil Wayne

Nobody Business by Rihanna and Chris Brown

After being released from the bathroom, I took my hair down and whatever else Justin had put on me, and we were now sitting on his bed, with what little alcohol we had.

"And then she said 'I don't like cursing in the house, Justin!'" Justin mimicked his mothers voice. "And I said, 'I don't give two fucks.', then I was hit in the head." he laughed.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you never cuss in front of you're mom?" I yelled.

"They did, but uh, I'm a rebel." He said seriously.

"I like badass guys." I nodded

"Do you?" He asked. I nodded in response and watched Justin as smirked at me.

"Well uh, I stole my moms car once and snuck out to get drunk."

I stared at him. "That's not badass, that's stupidity." I said after a moment of silence.

"But I drove it back home." He added.

"That's even more stupider." I commented. Justin shrugged and turned up a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I mimicked him, except turning up my bottle of Absolut Vodka.

I never really like whiskey. I'm more of a liquor lady. I like Screwdrivers and Margaritas and Long Island Tea's and whatever the hell else you can make with Vodka and Tequila. Wine was also on my list, with Champagne and Martini stuff-I'm not sure how to make Martinis, so just go with it.

"I've got an uncle who is gay." Justin blurted.

"I once thought my dog was gay cause he once humped my brothers leg. But then I realized that he was just a horny bastard, and not the dog." I told Justin, who was now sitting on his butt with his knees bent in front of him.

After a few moments of silence, we both bust out laughing. "Your laugh is cute." Justin comments.

"Ewww, that's not cute!" I hiccup. He just nods and finishes his bottle.

"I think we drank all of my alcohol." He pouts. "Oh well, it's better than to get drunk with your best friends sexy sister instead of by yourself." He shrugs.

Best friends sexy sister? Wait... That's me?

"You think I'm sexy?" I ask.

"As hell." He says looking down at my bare legs as I sat in my underwear, I don't even remember taking my pants off... "Sexy as hell." He bits his lips.

I blush about ten shades of red and cover my face with my hands. Justin reaches over and takes my hands of my face and stares at me.

*3rd POV*

Olivia nervously bit her lip as Justin smirked looking at the girl who was always on his mid, even though they "hated" each other. He only picked on her because he has to the biggest crush on her, like a middle school crush. He just wanted her attention. And even though there are times where he actually does hate her, he normally forgets about what it was.

He pushes strands of hair behind both of her ears as he stares at the drunken girl before him. "This may just be the alcohol talking, but you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He says caressing her cheeks.

"If you weren't such a dick and a jerk you might just be the most handsome guy I've ever seen." Olivia jokes back, even though she meant what she said.

Justin smiles and laughs, "You really hate me don't you?" He ask.

"I can't stand your ass." Olivia confirms for him.