6. Oh shit...

Song for the chapter:

Drunk On Love by Rihanna

No Love Allowed by Rihanna

"Holy shit." Justin huffed as he rolled off of me.

I giggled and got up, walking over to his bathroom that was attached to his room. I peed and cleaned myself up before washing my hands and walking back into the bedroom. I laid back down on the bed next to Justin, who laid in all his glory, and I mean, ALL his wonderful, sexy, sex god, orgasm bringing glory.

Justin sat up and turned to the nightstand and opened a draw. I also sat up and scooted up and placed my hands around his waist and laid my head on his back, my breast pressed against him. I heard the sound paper and a bag opening and more scattering.

"What're you doing?" I asked leaning up and looking over shoulder.

"Making a joint. Want one?" he asked looking over at me.

"I'll share yours." I smirked turning my head and kissing up his neck to his jawline.

My hands slid down his toned stomach down to his now slightly harden cock and took him in my hand. I slowly started to pump him, my grip getting tighter at the head and then loosening up at the base. I teased his head with my thumb, slightly massaging him. He started to harden in my hand, the vein underneath his cock becoming more prominent underneath my touch.

Justin moaned and started to slowly roll up the blunt as I stroked him. He licked the paper, then finished his work, then took a lighter from the drawer. He placed the joint between his lips and light it, slowly taking a drag. A few moments later, he puffed out the smoke. He turned his head toward me, his face showing pure ecstasy as I slowly jerked him while drunk and now working on a high. He brought the blunt up to my lips, watching me intently. I took a drag and let the smoke fill my lungs. I opened my mouth and slowly blew the smoke out into Justin's face. He took a deep breathe, some of the smoke going into his nose. He slowly lent in and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was slow, our lips moving in sync as my hands continued the pump his now fully hardened length.

"Come here." He husked against my lips. He turned his body, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me around and sat me in his lap, his erection poking the inside of my thigh.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips reattaching. Justin reached in between us and placed himself at my entrance. He coated his tip in my wetness then teased my clit. He pushed himself in, a moan escaping my mouth as he filled me up.

We had already gone about 5 more rounds after the first time, so by now my walls had been stretched enough to take him without hesitation.

"How are you so tight?" he moaned as he started to slowly thrust.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, the slower place sending me to places I've never experienced. Yeah I liked, loved the rough sex, but sometimes slow and steady wins the race.

He pulled away, his movements still slow yet strong, and brought the blunt to his lips where he took a drag. He put it down and reached up to my face. He tapped my lips, signaling for me to open them. I parted my lips, and Justin leaned forward a little and blew the smoke into my mouth. My eyes closed and I felt my self-tighten around him as he started to pick up his pace. I breathed in the smoke from Justin, as it swirled in my lungs, blowing it back out into the air. I rolled my hips against Justin as he held the blunt in between his pink swollen lips.

"You know you look really sexy when you smoke." I commented as Justin stopped moving his hips, letting me take control.

"Well you look sexy all the time." He winked taking the blunt from his lips.