12. Enemies

Songs for the chapter:

Tell Me by Danity Kane

Boss by Tinashé

"Alright. Thanks guys!" I waved at Surina and the girls as they dropped me off at my house.

I walked into the house, shutting the door and going over to the couch and dropping everything I was carrying on it then making my way up to my room. I got up, shutting the door and locking it. I went to my bathroom, shutting the door using the bathroom. I finished, my businesses, and went back out to my room and stripped of my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties.

"So you don't check if people are in your room before you start stripping?" a voice said from behind me.

I shrieked, whipping around and covering myself.

"Justin!" I screamed, "Why the fuck are you in my room!?" I held my hand in front of my areas, even though he's already seen them and been in them, but that is beside the point. The point is that he is in my room unwanted. And not to mention he was just chilling there.

"Maybe if you check your room before just stripping" he shrugged.

"Maybe if you wouldn't just be chilling in someone's bedroom, the place that is supposed to be private." I snapped back.

"Red is you color." He commented.

"Thanks, but can you get out?' I pointed at the door.

"I don't you really think you want me to leave. Now do you?" he stood up from my chair and walked over to me, his hands placing themselves on my waist. My breath caught in my throat, the feeling of hands caressing my skin sent me into a trance and I all of a sudden lost my voice, and forgot how to breathe. "I don't think you do. Just by the way you're acting, I can tell you don't." he whispered into my ear, his breath fanning over my neck and sending shivers down my spine.

"You know," he chuckled, his fingers tracing imaginary lines down my back and sides, "I've always thought you were hot, and I had a minor crush on you when I first met you." He slightly smiled, an airy laugh escaping. "I don't know how I stayed away from you all these years. After seeing you, I kind of regret it. I've always wanted to see you without anything on, and well now," he let out a breath, "now I really hate myself for waiting forever to get you in bed." He smirked, biting his bottom lip as he looked down at my body and letting his eyes scan me.

"So you've always wanted me in bed, huh?" I bit my lip, placing my hands on his shoulders.

He nodded, letting his eyes lazily lift up to mine,

"Well," I bring my lips to his ear, "too bad you'll never have me again." I whispered, lifting my knee up to knee him in the balls, but his hand caught my knee and he quickly spun me around and pushed my into the wall.

"You think that I'm just going to let you knee me in the balls?" he laughed, "You're fucking crazy if you think I'm done with you." His hand slid down to my ass. "For a skinny girl you've got a nice ass body." He gripped my cheek in his large hand.

"Fuck you." I spat as I pressed my hands up against the wall.

"You'll get to baby, just be patient." He said as he slid his hand up my back and then back down.

I pushed him off of me, turning around and pushing him down onto my bed. I climbed on top of him, his hands going straight to my waist.

"You want me?" I whispered as I lightly kissed his neck, "Then take me."