8. Tension

picture of Surina and Olivia

Song for the chapter:

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

"Good morning!" a quirky voice chirped as they entered the room.

"I don't know who you are, but go away." I groaned as I shoved my face down into pillow.

"Get up you lazy ass." Alexis laughed as she tugged on the blanket.

"No. I just want to sleep." I whined as I curled into a ball.

"Did you have a long night" she asked.

"Fuck, yes, yes! Right there!" I screamed as Justin plunged his thick length into me. My legs were over his shoulder, my knees close to my face as I sat in the chair in the old theater room.

"Holy fucking shit," Justin moaned as he looked down to where we were joined. "I'm cumming." He moaned as h continued to pound into me, our moans filling the room as the movie played in the background. Justin grunted, his movements slowing down as he came in the magnum condom.

"Fuck," I squeaked, my toes curling as I released myself around Justin's covered cock.

"No," I lied, "I stayed up catching up on Scandal and watching Olivia Pope kick ass." I told her, the sound muffled from my head still being face down in the pillow.

"You did?" she asked skeptical.

I picked my head out of the pillow, "yes." I lied again. She nodded, believing my lie, but her eyes showed that she didn't. "I got to where Mellie and Liz had Huck go in and do something to Andrew to make him have a stroke." I told her, adding more realistic details to the lie so it sounded true.

"You and I watched that episode together last week." She said sounding hurt.

"I was just re-watching so I could remember what happened so when I started the next episode I wouldn't be lost." I shrugged.

"Oh. Okay." She said looking down at her feet.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She mumbled, still looking down at the ground.

"L-"

"Olivia!" a British voice sounded throughout my room.

"Steven!" I smiled as I opened my arms, his arms wrapping around my frame, his long shaggy hair getting in my face.

"Hi my little buttercup." He smiled as he tousled my hair. Strands fell into my face as I sat there, my legs crisscrossed.

"Thanks" I jokingly thanked him.

"Hey baby." He mumbled, pressing his lips against Alexis's who didn't kiss back or anything.

He sat down on the bed, getting something out of his pocket and talking to an uninterested Alexis. As he continued to talk Alexis, who wasn't even paying attention to him, my phone began to vibrate on the nightstand by my bed.

I looked down at the screen, an unknown number being flashed across the screen.

"Hello?' I asked, as I answered.

"Liv! Babe! I'm at the café downtown called like henrys or some shit, get your ass ready and dress in something cute and come down here with me and Aaron. Tatiana and Olive may come by if they get off of work." Surina shouted through the phone.

"Uhm," I hummed as I saw Steven wave at me, his body leaving my room later, "would you be okay if I brought my friend?" I ask her.

"Of course!" she happily chirped!