One night stand -Smut-

Start from the beginning

"Great." She says smiling a little while looking at her feet. "Well bye." She says starting to walk away.

"Wait!" I scream after her, she turns around to look at me. "I-I uh. Would you like to go out some time?" I say. This is the first time I ask out a girl.

"S-sure." She says putting some hair behind her ear, then turning around. I got a date.

It's my last lesson and I'm ready to go home as someone taps mu shoulder again. I turn around finding myself looking into the eyes of the girl I asked out.
"Hey, you never mentioned when we're going out." She says shyly.
"Uhm. How about tomorrow?" I say. "7pm." I add to make things clear. "Perfect. See you then." She says before turning around. "Wait!" I yell. " I don't even know your name." I say once she turns back to face me. "It's Hayley." She says before smiling and walking away.
Haley
Beautiful name. For a beautiful girl.
"What are you thinking about?" I hear Osten ask, snapping me out of my trance.
"Nothing" I quickly say. A little to quick.
"Yeah sure." He says grinning while fist bumping my shoulder.
"Shut up" I say and go home.

*Next day*

It's almost time for my date, I have my first date. I am nervous for tonight, yes I already made out with the girl but still. A date is different than a drunk make-out. I hope I won't ruin it with my stupid science talk. One of the perks of just making out is the non-talking part. I can't mess it up by talking to much. Too bad I'm gonna have to talk on this date. Adam and Bree would laugh at me so hard if they could see me right now. I'm running around my appartment, dressing up nicely, as the doorbell rings. That must be Haley!

"Hey, you look amazing." I say opening the door.

"You look handsome yourself." She says shyly, making me smile a bit.

"So, you wanna go? I looked up this place where they have amazing food, according to internet." I say trying to break the ice.

"Sure," she says smiling while putting her arm through mine. We walk there and talk a bit about our lives when we're not following classes. She's a musician. During our walk I can feel her glancing at me. I glance to, she just looks so pretty I can't help myself. Her blond hair lays down on her shoulders, her slightly pink dress makes her hair light up againts the pavement. Her shoes are black, they follow my pace. Her nails are pink like her dress. And all those beautiful parts make it impossible for me not to stare. We arrive at the place I choose to go, I hold open the door for her and she passes me with a small smile. Inside the restaurant is a lot of decoration, flowers are all over the place, spread around the romm. We pick a table and order our food.
"You know, this is my first date," She says, shyly.
" Me too," I say even more shy. She looks up at me in shock,
"Are you kidding me?" She says jokingly.
"No really!" I say and she looks at me in disbelieve,
"Mr. Populair never went on a date before." She states. "What do you do with your girlfriends then?" She asks me wondering.
"I have never had a girlfriend," I say, looking everywhere but her eyes.
"I thought you were one of those guys who has had a dozen girlfriends," says Haley. "This only makes you cuter," she adds, almost whispering.
" I've never been the populair guy," I say.
"That really surprises me," she says meeting my eyes.
"Actually, I was everything but populair, I was a nerd, a bullied one. My brothers and sister always made fun of me, not in a bad way, I was always said to never ever have a girlfriend. Or a normal friend for that matter. But now I have and I didn't even tell them, they will probably laugh at me in disbelieve." I say, there's something about her that just makes me open up. I never tell my story to anyone.
"With everything you say, you keep blowing me away," she says grinning.
"You'd be surprised how many secrets I keep," I say, thinking about my bionics. The night goes on and we talk about our lives and other stuff. In the end I bring her home, say goodbye and go home myself. Filled with joy. A date is fun, more fun than just a meaningless make-out.
As I enter my room I hear my phone ring,
"Hello," I say picking up.
"Chasey!" I hear Bree and Adam yell on the other side of the line.
"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask, walking over to my bed. I put them on a video call, so they can see me and I can see them. "Just bored," I hear Adam say. "Me too," I say, hiding the fact that I'm still shaking from my first date ever. Just as Adam was about to day something, Osten walks in. "Hey Chase have you seen my phone? I lost it today and it might be in your room," he says, not noticing me calling. "Uhm. I don't know, it's not in this room. Maybe the other one," I say pointing him to the door on the right. "Thanks," he mutters, leaving the room. "Who was that?!" I hear Bree, I almost forgot I was on the phone with them. "That's Osten, a friend of mine," I say. Their jaws drop, "you have friends?" Bree questions. "Yes I do," I say, my voice strong. Stronger than I expected it to be. "Adam? Bree? Are you coming?" I can hear mister Davenport. "Yeah, coming!" Bree yells before saying goodbye and breaking the call.

Next day at school

I'm in gym class as I see her walk passed the door, waving slightly at me. I wave back and smile back, she stops and walks into the gym, I jog over to her. "Hey you," she says. "Hey," I say in a flirty way, making her smile a beautiful wide honest smile. I think I like her. "So... you want to go on another date?" I ask, "with me," I add. "I'd love to," she says playing with her hair. Just as I was about to kiss her Osten walks in. "Hey dude, I found my phone!" He exclaims happily. "I'm proud of ya," I respond sarcastically. "Thanks," he says, not understanding my sarcasme. "Who's she?" He asks gesturing at Haley. "This is Haley, Haley this is Osten," I introduce. "I know, I was at his party, remember?" She says jokingly, making me blush a little. "You made him blush! A miracle," Osten exclaims laughing while I fist bump his shoulder.

At the appartment 3 weeks later.

(They're together now)

Adam and Bree are coming to visit today and I'm gonna tell them about me and Haley. They still don't know. I hear the bell ring, that must be them. "Chaseyyy!" I hear Bree's voice fill my appartment, quickly followed by Adam, "Short guy!" I let them in, they take a seat. "So... You got any friends, beside the guy on the video chat." Bree questions. "Osten," I correct her, "and yes," I add satisfied. "Really? That's a surprise," says Adam. "And a girlfriend," I mutter. "A what?!" yells Bree. "A girlfriend," I say again, a little louder. Adam starts to laugh, "You're kidding, right?" He says grinning. "No, I could call her to come over if you want," I say getting alittle annoyed. "Do it," says Adam. And so I do, she's coming over right away.

I hear my doorbell make a high sound and run to open it, revealing Haley standing behind it. Slightly waving at Adam and Bree, who both look confused, not expecting a real girl to show up. "I'm Haley, yes I'm Chase's girlfriend and no I'm not mentally ill," says Haley, making Adam and Bree look at each other with an even more confused look. "I believe you," Bree says. "Me too, I think," Adam mutters, still in shock. "Great," Haley says before she pecks my lips and sits down.

2 months later at the appartment

I'm bringing Haley home today, not my appartment but my real home, with the lab. They know we're coming so they're prepared.

We're about to knock on the door as it flys open, revealing a really happy mister Davenport. "Chase!" He exclaims, hugging me. "I missed you to," I mutter in his shirt. We pull apart, "This is Haley, my girlfriend," I shyly introduce him to her. They shake hands and we go inside. "She's real?!" Leo exclaims when he sees Haley. "I hope so," Haley says sarcastically. "Dinner's ready!" Tasha says. We all get to dinner and have an amazing time. As the night comes to an end, Haley and I go to the garden. "Tonight was fun," Says Haley. "Yeah," I respond looking at the full moon. She turns to look at me and my hand goes up to cup her cheek. My lips touch hers in a gentle way, but it gets passionated very quick. Our lips move in sync. We pull apart for air. "I love you," I say softly, she kisses me again. "I love you too."

Omfg longest chapter I've ever written! 2160 words!!! Please comment and vote on this chapter 'cause I worked really hard on it <3