The next costume was something Shiro had never understood, but Keith had wanted to be it so badly that he went along with it. Mothman. His little brother wore that costume, and Shiro didn't really have a costume on. As he'd gotten older he had stopped dressing up as much.

And one of the final pictures had Keith as a samurai, wearing long red robes. He also had a play sword that he carried around with him as a part of it.

Just as Shiro was about to flip the page again, there was a thump from upstairs. He raised an eyebrow while scooting his chair out and leaving the dining room table. His feet sounded quietly on the steps while he made his way to the upper level of the house.

Another noise was heard, one that was now distinctly coming from Keith's room.

Shiro was more confused as he stood in front of the bedroom door. He placed two knocks on the wooden surface before cracking open the door, which was left unlocked.

" Keith?" He asked, not aware that Lance was over until then.

" SHIRO! GET OUT!" Keith's eyes were wide as he took his lips off of Lance. Just a second earlier he'd had a mouthful of cock, and his boyfriend was totally red from embarrassment. Keith's hand was wrapped around the base of Lance's member, which was slick with his saliva.

" Sorry! SORRY!" Shiro exclaimed, ducking behind the door.

" WHY EVEN KNOCK IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO WALK IN?!" The omega called loudly, unbelievably flustered.

" I DON'T KNOW! IF YOU'RE DOING THAT LOCK THE DOOR!" The older brother said while going down the stairs. This sort of thing was an eventuality as far as he was concerned, but seeing Keith like that wasn't exactly something he'd prepared himself for.

" Did- did that just happen?" Lance stammered awkwardly. He felt self conscious in knowing that Shiro had just seen some... things. The two weren't fully clothed, being that Lance was only wearing his shirt, and even that was halfway off. Keith was in his underwear, that was it.

" Yeah... but he definitely won't be coming back in." Keith got up and locked the door, and he facepalmed while coming back to the bed.

" Do you think he saw...?" The alpha's voice got progressively quieter the more he spoke.

" What do you think?" Keith sarcastically remarked while climbing back in-between Lance's legs. " Now, where were we?"

The taller boy was shocked that Keith could shake it off as quickly as he did, but at the same time, he was hard now. He was missing the feeling of the omega's lips around his length, and he was throbbing somewhat from the temporary lack of attention.

" You were busy sucking me off." Lance said, beginning to let his alpha instincts take hold of him yet again.

" Mhm~" Keith purred as he picked up where he left off. He was teasingly running his tongue over the slit, and massaging the head with it.

" Keith... how about we play a game..." Lance's voice was wavering from the pleasure he was receiving. " If I make you moan, I get to pick the costumes..." He bit his lip.

The omega pulled off for a second, looking up at his boyfriend.

" And if you don't?" He challenged.

" Then you can decide." The alpha proposed, knowing that he would win this. Keith had a way of not being able to shut his mouth after Lance laid a finger on him.

" Deal. If I win... we're being Deadpool and Spiderman." Keith began sucking again, taking the shaft deeper right away. And Lance chuckled, knowing that his omega was too stubborn to turn the bet down.