We turned to Christian, waiting for his answer. He'll probably say no.

    "Sure. Why not." He said and put a smile on his face, but everyone can tell it fake.

Well I half expected him to say no. What a surprise. Maybe the day can get better and we can start talking again.

I drove my car and Leah and Christian took his. I drove behind them, cause Leah was leading the way to her favorite place.

Leah's favorite place turned out to be a beach, well a specific part of the beach. It was like a cave, not too big, just big enough to hold five people comfortably. It faced the ocean and it's a great view. There was a little restaurant place on the beach.

We sat down and stared at the ocean in an awkward silence. When did our friendship get so awkward. I don't like this. I don't like that Leah has to suffer through whatever drama Christian and I have. It not fair. We need to figure this out not just for our sake, but for Leah's as well.

     "Hey guys. Why don't I go get us some drinks from the restaurant place we saw early." I began, but was stopped by Leah.

     "No, let me." I didn't object really, because I knew what she was doing. Leaving us alone so we could take out our problems.

She got up and left. The awkward silence continued. I don't know if it's possible, but it got a little more awkward. We just sat there. He didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. I think we sat like that for a few minutes, before I couldn't take anymore.

     "Why aren't you talking to me?" I turned to Christian. He was looking forward, but looked at me when I asked the question.

He remained silent.

     "Christian! Talk to me. It's so nerve-wracking not being able to talk to you. Why are you ignoring me?" I was getting annoyed. I know shouldn't, but I am. He remained silent, still looking at me. "Say something, anything. Just please talk to me." I was practically begging right now. I can't take the silent treatment anymore. He still remained silent. "Huh. Wow. This is our relationship now. You can't even talk to me." I got up to leave. I can't be near someone who refuses to talk to me.

I was close to exiting the cave when a hand grabbed mine to stop me. I turned and saw Christian. He was standing behind me with his head down. I could see that he is biting his lips.

He said something, but it was so low that I didn't hear it.

    "What?" I asked

    "I said don't go." He said a little louder. "Stay."

    "Okay. I will stay, but you got to talk to me. Tell what I have done wrong." I told him as we go to sit again.

We sat in silence for a few seconds, before he spoke.

    "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I haven't been talking to you. It's just things are a little mixed up right now and I'm confused." He told me.

     "What are you confused about? What happened Christian? You know you can talk to me."

     "I know I can, but not about this. I couldn't." He turned away from me.

    "What so bad that you couldn't talk to me about it?" I put my hand on his shoulder. I saw him tense up for few seconds before he relaxed.

    "You'll hate me. You'll hate me if you knew." He said, when he turned to look at me. You can see it in his eyes that he looked scared. Whatever he's hiding must be really important.

    "No. I won't hate you. I can't hate you. I lik—" I cut myself off. I was about to tell him that I like him.

    "You would when you find out. You should."