•Chapter 17•

Hello! Sorry for my inactivity, but I'm out of school!! So that means more updates and less sleep :)
By the way!! New one shot book, go request something please!!
Last chapter:
We both curled up in bed, my head resting in Jin's chest, Jin's arms around my waist loosely. We turned the lights off and quickly fell asleep.

————

I pulled my eyes open, "Who turned on the sun?" I cried out and faced the other side, away from the wretched window. Who the hell gave it permission to wake me? "Wakey wakey baby! Breakfast is ready." Jin was a morning person, and always will be I guess.

I whined turning my body in a more comfortable position and began to fall asleep again. "Get your ass up I did not windex these windows just to have you go back to sleep!" Jin ripped the blankets off of my body and I immediately hugged my knees to my chest.

After a while I was pulled into the dining room by my arm, "Damn kid is worse than me." Yoongi said, fork in his mouth. "Hyung no swearing! Take that fork out of your mouth you'll choke!" Jimin came over, pulling the fork away from the elder, who pouted silently in return.

I was seated in between Taekook- Kookie on my left Tae on my right. "Oh look, we have our special bean in between us today! Squishyyyyyy." Tae said pushing my cheeks together, "Says the one with the precious honey cheeks!" Jungkook whined from my left.

"M/N you have to meet today with Kyra (that therapist everyone forgot about) today, and afterwards we can take you home and sleep." Jin said, ruffling my hair. "Hyung I don't want to see her, she's probably gonna give me the same crappy life improvement tasks like everyone else!" I cried out.

"I don't wanna hear it, now finish eating and get ready!" Jin said walking away holding his warm cup of tea.

After I finished I dressed in a baby blue sweater and white shorts. I have lots of socks, but I put on my ducky printed ones cause I found them so cute. I walked downstairs and saw Hoseok standing in the living room on his phone.

"Hobiiiiiii!" My voice rang out as I ran and jumped onto his back, "Ah! M/N give a man a warning next time, I don't want to drop you." Hoseok said tossing his phone on the couch and slipping both hands under my legs.

"M/N baby get your shoes on we can bother Hobi-hyung later." Jimin came in, pulling me right off of Hoseok's back. "Noooo, Jimin-ssi please don't take me away!" I pleaded helplessly as I was already out of the door, shoes in Jimin's hands.

I slipped each sneaker on in the car, Jin was driving and Jimin was in the backseat. I sat in the front seat after I forced Jimin in the back.

We pulled into the parking lot shortly, and Jin finally dragged me into the hell hole. "I don't wanna be here." I said sitting in the waiting room. "Well if she's not helping you enough we'll stop sending you here." Jin said rubbing my shoulder.

"M/N L/N?" A tall woman with a black pencil skirt and black jacket with a white undershirt was standing in front of the door. A kid came out behind her, sobbing into her hands. I turned to Jin with wide eyes, my mouth hanging open. "Go ahead, we'll wait." He pushed me. "You've got to be shitting me..." I mumbled to myself.

She closed the door behind us, and I sat down on the couch, she sat in a separate chair across from me. "Your doctor had told me about why you were in the hospital. Care to elaborate?" She said, pencil and paper in her hands. "I tried to kill myself." I said flatly, what the hell?! I thought you said my doctor told you!

"What's the reason, what drove you to do such a thing? As well as the self-harming and other self-destructive tendencies?" She asked, this lady was way too straightforward. "I can't seem to see how that's any of your business." I said raising an eyebrow.

"M/N, I saw you came in with two boys, who're they?" Kyra asked. "Thing one and thing two." I said leaning back with a sarcastic smile. "Okay...I know your parents haven't been very present in your life. How was that like?" She asked, this was a sensitive area. "Sucked ass, is my session over yet?" I asked through my teeth. "M/N I need you to open up to me more, you can't close yourself off."

"And, you didn't know your parents were homophobic, right? Until you told them." She asked skeptically, looking up from the pad she wrote on, already using two pages. Okay, low blow, but I can bounce back. "Bitch please, if I cared what they thought I would be living in a house with 6 kids that may or may not be my own and some skank right now." I shrugged, crossing my legs sassily.

"M/N, self-harming is a sign of mental instability and insecurity. Something obviously happened in the past and is still affecting you till this day." Kyra said calmly. "Well maybe something did happen! And I'm wasting my time talking to you about my problems when I finally was able to forget about them for five. Damn. Minutes!" I yelled, maybe loud enough for people to hear outside of the door. She fixed her glasses.

Time skip :0

At this point I was crying loudly into a tissue, "I hate this stupid therapy session!" I said breaking down into another couple of loud sobs. "Well good thing it's over then!" Kyra said with a small smile she stood up and so did I. She led me to the door and before she could open it I stopped her. "You're a bitch." I said, removing my hand. "As I've been told." She said smiling.

The door opened and I ran over to Jin and Jimin, crying like the hot mess I was, and nearly knocked both of them over. I hugged Jin tightly, sniffling as I pushed my face into his chest. "Aish, dolly what happened in there?!" Jin said running his fingers through my hair.

The two boys walked their sobbing child out to the parking lot, unsure of what went down in the office. They sat in the car, Jin pulling out. "I don't wanna go back there. It's like World War III going on with my emotions." I said, my crying had turned into only very few sniffles here and there at this point, eyes red and puffy. "We'll tell her you aren't feeling well when your next session comes around." Jimin offered, patting my shoulder.

"No." Jin said and both Jimin and I looked at him, "We're canceling all of the sessions." He said turning a corner. "All she did was talk about stupid, terrible things! She sucked!" I blurted out, sighing. "Okay, well how about we go home and cuddle then?" Jimin asked happily, ready to get home ASAP.

We busted through the doors of the house, stumbling over our own feet to get to the bedroom and lock the door before anyone could join us. I jumped onto the middle of the bed, emotionally exhausted. Jin took his pants off and climbed under the covers, so did Jimin, and obviously I did too. Sooner than later I was being hugged from behind around my waist, courtesy of Jin. Then I was being kissed all over my face, hands loosely wrapped around my torso, the culprit being Jimin.

All three of us fell asleep like that eventually, sleeping until we were called for dinner.

————
BAM look an update *smacks a gold star on your forehead* I LOVE YOU AND TAKE THIS SOMEWHAT COMEDIC YET FLUFFY CHAPTER THANKS BYE! P.S. REMIND ME OF SPELLING ERRORS! THANKS.