•Chapter 7•

Can I just say how much I love the Hixtape? 😍
Like look how beautiful he is!
It's so good I can't stop listening on Spotify, as a hardcore army I have been hyping this since 2016!
Enjoy this chapter!
Last chapter:
As I turned my body, the rope that connected to the rock was pulled. The rock was already unbalanced, so a small tug was all that was needed for it to fall.

And pull me down with it.
————

I heard my name being called before my body hit the water, and before I knew it all I could hear was my own heart beat in my ears.

My arms didn't move, nor did my legs.

I felt the need for air grow, and eventually my arms were trying to get my body out of the water.

I knew this was going to happen, that's what the rock was for, but in the back of my head I wanted someone to pull me out.

I was losing my conscious quicker than I thought, maybe because my body was so weak from not eating.

Everything was fading, but I felt my arm being pulled. Their hand was warm...I liked the feeling of having my hand held.

As soon as the cool air hit my body I felt tremors wrack my core, as well as my consciousness fading in and out.

I coughed and turned on my side as I heaved the water out of my system and my breathing was ragged.

"Jungkook call Jin, right now! We need a ride to the hospital!" I heard Jimin's voice, it seemed distant, but I knew it was right next to me.

"M/N? M/N are you awake?" His voice seemed calm as I felt his hand caress my cheek.

In response I opened my eyes.

"I..." I tried my best to speak, but couldn't finish as I started coughing again.

"Shhh, it's okay, as long as you're still here." Jimin said as his hands moved around my body and he held me close.

——

Narrators P.O.V
Jin got out of the car and ran over to Jungkook, as well as the other 4 members.

"Jungkook what the hell happened?!" He yelled, before his eyes glanced at M/N and Jimin.

As soon as they did he felt tears come to his eyes, he rushed over to the two.

It didn't take the other members too long to see what had happened as well, and they felt guilty, as if they felt they could have prevented this.

The ambulance was also on its way, Jungkook called them right before he called Jin.

And before they knew it, the red flashing lights and sirens were right next to them. Paramedics piling out with a stretcher as two broke away and walked hastily towards Jimin.

All 7 of them watched as the paramedics put a barely alive M/N on the stretcher, and sped away after asking Jimin a few questions.

——

Yoongi's P.O.V
I never even talked to the kid, but I probably wouldn't have anyway.

I don't know why, but I also felt guilty, maybe it's because I didn't take time to even learn his name? Or because we all weren't very nice to him.

I couldn't help but have my emotions become mixed when I heard he was joining, it affected me like I never thought it would.

Were we not good enough? Were people getting bored with just the 7 of us?

I don't know if these-

"Yoongi-hyung!" My head snapped up towards the voice and I came face to face with Taehyung.

"Aren't you the slightest bit worried? You've been silent the whole time, we're pulling in now." Tae asked, worried and upset.

"Of course I'm worried stupid, but I can't express it as well as you all." I said as I sighed, annoyed.

——

We were walking through the halls of the hospital, quickly finding M/N's room.

Jin peeked through the small window on the door, he turned back with a scared expression.

"T-They're covering him with warm blankets, trying to warm his body.." he trailed off with clear tears ready to spill out of his eyes.

Namjoon wrapped him in a big hug, and all I could do was sit there and wait.

——

The doctor came out and unconsciously I stood up, and so did everyone else.

The doctor told us to sit back down.

"He's going to be okay, his body temperature is back to normal, but his ankle was slightly swollen with what looked like a rope burn around it. Was this by any chance an attempted suicide? Or just an accident of some sort?" He asked, his clipboard ready.

Jimin and Jungkook stood up.

"Yeah...it was..." Jimin said, as I looked at Jungkook he looked slightly pale. Worry evident all over his face.

"Okay...well in that case I will recommend him someone to visit, there was also visible marks on his body as well as malnourishment. Has he been eating well?" The doctor asked.

We all stayed silent.

"Has no one been watching him?!" I asked angrily, but I couldn't say anything as I didn't do anything either.

The doctor sighed, "I'll send him home, tonight. I suggest you all start paying more attention to this young man please, I would hate to see him back here."

We all nodded and as soon as the doctor told us we could see him we all piled into the room.

"M/N! You're okay!" Jin was first to go in and hug him.

"Jin careful, he can't breath." I said prying Jin off.

M/N stared at me, I could see the confusion.

"Everyone plug your ears, I need to talk to M/N, or go wait in the hall."

They all waited out in the hall, but I could feel them staring through the glass.

M/N laughed at their behavior, and I sighed.

"I know we haven't talked really, and I want to tell you I'm sorry for that, and that I never really took any time to meet you."

"It's okay Yoongi-hyung...as you can see, I've lost many battles." He said holding up his arms to which I felt a pang in my heart.

"But this is a battle that I want to keep fighting, back in the water...in the back of my mind...I wanted someone to pull me up." He started to cry, so I awkwardly held his hand.

"W-Who in the world wants to be saved while their busy trying to commit suicide?" He laughed bitterly. All I did was listen...

It's all I could do.

————
Sorry if this chapter was rushed! I had a snow day today and I'm going skiing tomorrow so I don't know when the next update will be, but BIGBANG will be in the next chapter!

Drammaaaaaa!

See you next chapter!