•Chapter 11•

Hello! Hope you enjoy chapter 11!
Last Chapter:

"U-Um..why did you do that?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Because I like you. Like...Like like you." He smiled.
————

I was still confused about a few nights ago. Why would Jimin do that? I thought to myself as I slipped on my black shirt.

I hadn't seen him since either, he had been in the studio until late for the concert tomorrow. It's not like I didn't like the kiss, but I didn't think anyone felt about me like that.

I stare at myself in the mirror, very disappointed, I gain no muscle mass no matter how much I exercise, and it's not like I'm hot. I have more of a feminine look than anything.

Do I like Jimin-hyung though? I felt like my heart was going to fly out of my chest...but that's how I feel around the other members as well. Well...Jungkook and I still haven't talked in a while. It makes me kind of sad, relieved and scared all at the same time.

The concert is tomorrow, I should work on my steps...I don't want to disappoint anyone!

——

I walked into the dance room, making sure I had it to myself which I did. I locked the door and turned on the music.

I finished a few songs and felt thirsty. "Shit! I didn't bring my water bottle!" I sighed as I took a break.

As soon as my break was over I went back at it, the thoughts still running through my head though, and in no time I had finished almost all of the songs we planned to preform tomorrow.

I just can't forget it! It's like a bad dream, but a really good one at the same time! I checked my phone.

"I'm so fucked!" I yelled as I saw 5 missed calls from Jin. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out, as I was running a small wave of dizziness hit me but I payed no mind to it as I was too scared to find out what would happen if I were any later.

I opened the door and saw Jin pacing back and forth along with the other 6 members on the couch.

"M/N! Where have you been?! It's way past the time you were supposed to be back!" Jin said, gathering the attention of the others. I made eye contact with Jimin but quickly turned my attention to Jin.

"Hyung." My voice was hoarse from the lack of water today.

"Are you getting sick?! I told you to bring a jacket!" Jin's anger could be felt radiating off of him. I stepped forward to defend myself but another wave of dizziness came crashing down on my head, and instead of taking a step forward my body limply fell into a surprised Jin's arms.

——

Narrator's P.O.V
Jin caught you in his arms, and everyone that was sitting was now standing up in concern.

"Someone get a bowl of cool water and a washcloth please?" Jin said as he carried your limp body upstairs and set you down on the bed.

He was in the middle of taking your shirt off when Jimin came rushing in with some water.

"Hyung will he be okay?" Jimin was beyond worried, and he knew why. Jin nodded his head, "I think he just overworked himself."

You were laying on the bed shirtless with a damp washcloth on his forehead. Jimin was lying on the bed next to you, waiting for you to wake up.

Jin came in and saw him, "Jimin I think he's going to sleep through the night like that, you can come back down if you'd like." Jimin shook his head at the suggestion, "Someone needs to change his washcloth, besides, I want to be the first he sees when he wakes up."

Jin sat on the end of the bed, "Jimin-ah, I may be old but I'm not blind, silly." He said smiling at Jimin and then at M/N. "I saw what happened, and I don't blame you. I feel the same way about him, from when he walked in the house, to now."

Jimin couldn't help but be both a little surprised and a little jealous. He wondered how Hyung could hide his feelings so well. "What do we do Hyung?"

"You were the first to make the move Jiminie, I play fair." Jin said winking while leaving the room, leaving Jimin confused.

——

M/N's P.O.V
I woke up, my head was throbbing in pain, I groaned and looked around wearily.

I was in bed, the clock read 3:45 a.m. the concert is today...

I tried to get out of bed, in desperate need of water, but my head just hurt too much. I must have made too much noise as I heard shuffling from beside me.

"Ngh..." I groaned again in pain, I really need some water, I felt a hand on the small of my back and I flinched.

"Shhhh, are you feeling better?" I heard Jimin's voice, whats he doing in Jin and mines bed? He wrapped his arms around me, almost lulling me back to sleep.

"I-I really need some water." I managed to choke out.

He pushed me back down and left, soon coming back with some water and painkillers. "Thank you..." I whispered.

Instant relief came through me as I finished the water and let the ibuprofen set in. I became sleepy again and laid down. Jimin pulled the covers over both of us and we went to sleep with me in his arms.

——

I woke up to Jimin's big brown eyes staring back at me. Jimin smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back.

"Good morning." He cooed sweetly, I smiled wider. "Good morning." I responded.

He sat up, "M/N we need to talk. About the other night."

I sat up next to him and sighed.

Here we go.

————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote for more!