•Chapter 6•

Hello! How has everyone been? I hope you've been well!
I hope you enjoy this chapter, and vote on my others please!
Warning: Angsty chapter, talk of suicide and self harm.
Last chapter:
I finished the call and walked back to my room, deciding I would throw that food away after everyone was asleep.

But I never realized that someone was listening in on my call...
————

Jungkook's P.O.V
I grit my teeth together as I listened in on M/N's conversation...

Why would he lie like that?

I don't know why but I felt like yelling out the truth, about the way we've been treating him this past month and how my words hurt him.

I never even knew he took medication.

I followed him back to his room, as soon as he closed the door I pushed it open.

I saw him flinch and turn around as I got closer to him.

"Why did you lie like that huh?"

He stayed silent.

"You had an opportunity to get out of here and live a normal life so why didn't you take it?!" I said a bit louder as I saw his figure shrink back.

A look of pain flashed in his eyes as I stared.

He's really not going to say anything? Pathetic.

"I never had a normal life to begin with..." he said quietly.

"What'd you just say?"

"I said I've never had a normal life to begin with! It's been shit from the start! I'm sorry I'm intruding on you and your guys work trust me if I had another way out I would have taken it!"

My anger came out, I never meant to say it, and I never thought I would.

"There's always another way out! Maybe if you put a gun to your head-"

I stopped myself.

"W-What...?" He got really quiet as I realized what I had said.

He shoved past me and ran out.

——

M/N's P.O.V
I ran out of the room, I couldn't do this anymore.

I walked quickly out of the house, tears streaming down my face as I ignored the questions from the other members.

I honestly, truly felt like ending my life was the only solution. Like I tried everything I could.

Maybe I should go back? When everyone is asleep I'll just overdose on my pills.

Or maybe I'll find the nearest building that's higher than average.

Maybe I'll just continue on with my life, and resort back to old habits...

I thought, running my hands along my hips and down my arms at that last thought. Painful memories coming in left and right.

I know where I'm going.

——

Jimin's P.O.V
I watched as Jin stood up with concern on his face after M/N walked out.

Then we all watched Jungkook come out silently after him.

Jin noticed and walked up to him.

"What did you say to him?!" He yelled as he grabbed Jungkook by the shoulders.

Jungkook looked conflicted with himself.

"I didn't mean to say it...I never thought I would say it the first place, hyung, it slipped out-"

"What slipped out?" Now it was Hoseok's turn to stand, confusion on his face.

"I...I told M/N...some very awful things." He said, almost ashamed.

Jin and Hoseok looked at each other almost like they knew what he said but didn't want to believe it.

"I'll go look for him." Jin said and at that moment I cut in.

"Hyung, I'll take Jungkook, we will both look for him." I said and Jin nodded hesitantly.

I grabbed Jungkook by the arm and walked out of the house with him.

——

M/N's P.O.V
I took out my phone and started to play one of my favorite songs...

Sea...

I've never seen the sea, I wonder what it's like.

I guess I'll never know.

These thoughts ran through my head as I stared at my feet that were hanging over the bridge.

"All I need to do is push this rock off the edge, and it'll pull me down with it..."

And it won't bring me back up.

"Kookie, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Tae, and Hoseok. I thought we could all have fun on stage together and laugh, I thought I could have some true friends."

"Silly thought huh?" I laughed to myself.

"It's not." I heard a voice and flinched before whipping my head to see Jimin and...Jungkook? Behind me.

I turned back around.

Do it now.

"What do you guys want?" I asked, a small smile on my face as I stared up at the bright moon, it was illuminating everything around me. It gave me a calming feeling.

"We came out to look for you, you should come back home..." I heard Jimin say, I shook my head.

"I think I'm okay here, it'll only be cold for a few seconds before everything disappears, and then it's warm again." I said staring down again, into the water.

"M/N please get down from the railing." I heard Jungkook say, his voice got closer.

I fidgeted.

"No. Everything will be better, right?"

"M/N, he didn't mean to say that it just came out on accident." Jimin said, his voice wasn't as close.

"It's not like this is the first time someone has told me something like that. It's just that you were the last person I want to hear it from. You were the last one."

"M/N I'm sorry, we've had our struggles and the way I acted...I should have been nice, you aren't a burden okay? I don't hate you, I never really did, I hated the idea of you." Jungkook said a I turned to him.

As I turned my body, the rope that connected to the rock was pulled. The rock was already unbalanced, so a small tug was all that was needed for it to fall.

And pull me down with it.

————

Cliffhanger, but oh lord what a depressing chapter.
Alright! It took me a few days to get this chapter out, vote and tell me anything I can do to improve the story!