Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩

Start from the beginning

Amber blackmailed them, "Hhm... since they are taking it so seriously... I have your photo when you were in a dress. Lose and I get to post it on the Pokersite!" 

Mark made a betrayed face expression and said, "Bruh!"

With all the mood set up, we started the game with a coin toss. They choose heads and we are left with tails. Zico which was the referee flipped the coin in the middle of the ground floor. All eyes were on the coin, waiting to see what side it would land. As the coin was tossed high up, it was reflecting the sunlight to our eyes. Not caring for the coin, me and Amber dashed toward the ball which was in the centre.

Of course, I managed to get the ball before him and quickly pass it to Xiumin before the other team snatch the ball from me he then sends the ball to mark and mark scored by smashing the ball to the ground

Of course, I managed to get the ball before him and quickly pass it to Xiumin before the other team snatch the ball from me he then sends the ball to mark and mark scored by smashing the ball to the ground. He used such strong power that the ball went to the ground with the speed of light. it all ended no more than 30 seconds.

"No fair Nuna, you cheated by going for the ball before seeing that coin flip! That is a no pointer!"Daniel tried to defend his team.

"Who said it was not fair? Even our referee, Zico didn't say anything, how can you say it isn't fair. Are you questioning Zico's fairness?"I said playfully.

Daniel pouted, as he crosses his arms around.

"Daniel ah, look at the coin, Nuna didn't cheat since the beginning. I just predicted that the coin would land as a tail. Amber realised that too, that's why she tried to get the ball beforehand. Still too young, Kid! Anyway, let's not talk too much and continue! Chen and the rest are probably waiting for us." I pat him on the shoulder and walked back to my spot waiting for the ball.

What? I really didn't cheat! I knew it was gonna land as ahead since the beginning because I know Zico's little tricks. He did this on purpose since he can't play in it, he wanted drama. If he wants it, I'll give it to him. Pretty much everyone knows that's why they didn't make much noise, it's just Daniel. He may be our ace in missions, he is still too inexperienced. Too innocent.

We continued to play for the rest of the day and the results were 3:2. It was kinda a close game since I left halfway to help Jin and came back on the other half. My team managed to keep the score the same after I leave but they still ended up letting them score once. In comparison to their strength and cooperativeness, we have an upper hand but if it's experience and techniques for volleyball, Daniel's group have it best. I've got to come back to bring them to victory.

Flashback

"Jin, where do I put the defrosted meat? The table is already filled with other ingredients."I shouted out.

"I don't know, just put it somewhere visible for now, I'll ask you for it later when I need it."He yelled back as he was busily cooking.

"Hey Q, I think you should go back to your team. It's kinda hard for them to keep their first place without you. Amber is wrecking your team." Suga walked out from a wall and took an apple from the fruit basket. Like literally, there was a door on the wall.