꒰ Chapter 19: "Gucci Gang" Part One ꒱

After a tired yet fun night, I prance happily in the direction of the door with Daniel and Jackson following behind.

As the sound of my keys clashes together, dins of foot's steps became a blare from the other side of the door. I then cupped my right hand behind my ear to hear better.

"Where have you been Q? We've been worried sick!"Jin ran towards me as he checked my body left the right centre.

"We went out for some grinding," I said as I pat him on the shoulder, hinting him that I'm fine.

>Auth J- grinding is a slang for gamers. It means to perform a task tediously or repetitively for a long period of time to improve one's ability but for here I use this word as you know... to kill some time?! for Q and those boys at least (episode18 Part 2)

"Grinding? Why? is my schedule not interesting enough for you my dear?" Jin said with an unblemished sad tone.

"Mine *cough *cough" Krystal secretly insinuates Jin's sentence.

"Well, it'd not that it's boring, it's just...not my style," at an impending speed, I walked off like a sylph with a teehee face as if a subsided fight was about to transpire.

"Oh well, jokes aside. Let's get in the house where it's apt and confided for some discussion." Krystal intervenes in the conversation after she sees the notification that had just popped out of her tablet.

" Krystal intervenes in the conversation after she sees the notification that had just popped out of her tablet

10 minutes later-

>> Your cute ass Pj

"So we've been away from Dubai for a while right?"Krystal confirms as she passes me a plate of cake on the table

"Yap, what about it?" the unagitated Jackson casually speaks instead of me, cause I was busy eating.

"Our territory is now slowly abating as groups from Dubai are working together to demolish and over throne us. At the moment, the largest group of mob holds the most territory, also the starting 'virus' is called 'Angel'. They changed their name from 'The Cap' to 'Angel' as soon they started to attack we were convinced that someone with authority is behind all of this." All along, she explains explicitly, and points on the powerpoint that she prepared earlier on assertively.