꒰ Chapter 19: "Anguished" Part Four ꒱

>Auth J- Forgot to show you guys that this is where they live

"What are you guys doing? Hurry up and open the door," I hear Q yell from the outside.

I rush down to see what was going on and what I saw was Daniel deeply injured.

"Good you're here, as you can see, Daniel needs treatment as soon as possible. Try to make it as painful as possible."

Strangely, Q doesn't seem to have the smile on her face. She's a lot more serious than usual. I contemplated her weird action as my eyes follow her figure after Daniel walked passed me.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask Jin and Jackson who happen to be there.

"Daniel did something foolish when we were on a mission. Q didn't like it and ended up being angry. It's not every day that you see her like this, she just happens to have a bad day today."Jin explains meticulously, getting every point.

Daniel didn't respond even though he was wide awake. He just quietly looked down on the floor soullessly.

Somehow after seeing Q's angry face and knowing the reason to why she's angry, it made me feel strangely distanced. I couldn't go with them today because I couldn't fight or even defend myself, meaning I didn't know what was going on. I hate the fact that I am powerless to make a difference. Even more, I hate how I don't know much about Q.

"Hey if you don't treat him any sooner, he would die you know..."Jackson poked Daniel and stared at me.

"R-right, what was I thinking... Let's go, Daniel, we should get you treated now."I re-adjust Daniel's position and pulled him to my room. I've brought some treatment supplies and left it in my room, even though it's a bit shabby, we don't have a choice.

"Hey, where you going? The lab is the other way."Jin and Jackson point towards the kitchen.

"What do you mean? I checked the whole house and there is no lab. The direction you guys are pointing towards is the kitchen. There is no other room." I scrutinize my surrounding, not doubting myself.

"Who said it has to be upstairs?" With a mischievous look, Jackson strolls down towards the kitchen.

I glanced at Jin, probing for answers. Our eyes met- he tilts his head and diverts his eyes, indicating me to look back at Jackson.

Jackson walks towards the drawer and pulls out one of the fancy books that were displayed on the shelf.

The shelf made a 'click' sound and a shelf popped out slightly. Jackson pulled one side of the shelf and a whole new room was discovered.

 Jackson pulled one side of the shelf and a whole new room was discovered