Chapter 20: Sands of Time Part 1

ابدأ من البداية

The anchor dropped and the group snuck through the city.

_____Timeskip_____

"Ninja-go!" Sensei Wu said appearing in front of his brother. "Wu...Oh brother." Lord Garmadon mumbled.

The rest of us jumped into sight, weapons out and ready to fight. "Bring it on, fools!" Lord Garmadon mocks.

Lloyd froze the mega weapon and stood before his father. "Lloyd, is that you?"

"Yeah. I've grown a little since you last saw me." Lloyd taunted. In shock, Lord Garmadon ran off, leaving just a few Serpentine to fight the Ninja.

Before anyone could even begin to duel, a hissing sound was heard and the city of Ouroboros started to fill with sand.

"Over there!" Nya says kicking the door open. "Oh great. He used the Mega Weapon again!" Cole lamented.

"Swell! Every time he uses it, something really bad happens. Now, what!?" Jay complained.

"The city is returning into the desert. As if it never been found in the first place." Zane says.

"What!? What does that mean!?" Kai exclaimed.

The air starts to make strange ticking noises. "I...can't...I can't feel my hands..." Lloyd said stuck in place.

"I...can't...feel my feet..." (Y/N) says trying to walk over to Lloyd but was unable to move.

"It means Garmadon is going back to make sure that Lloyd never becomes the green ninja!" Zane theorised.

Everyone stares at the swirling vortex in front of them. "If he changes anything he changes everything." Sensei Wu said cryptically

(Y/N) rolled her eyes now was not the time to be cryptic.

"Protect the future ninja." Sensei Wu orders and the ninja jump in.

___Time Travel ____