Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Red's POV

It's been a few weeks since we've joined Felix and the others, food hasn't been a problem and since there are more of us it makes work a bit easier, well that's what Minx said.

Russ and I were just sitting in bed, I was trying to sleep but for some reason I couldn't, it was kinda cold.

"Hey Red, are you cold?" Russ asked, wrapping his arm around my waist while his face was right next to mine.

I nodded, shivering a bit when the covers came off while I shifted around a bit to get comfortable. Russ kissed my cheek, his lips curling into a smirk which I felt.

"I got an idea that could warm us up," he seductively whispered, sending a chill down my spine.

I turned my head around to see his eyes full of lust, I knew what he wanted and I didn't mind, we haven't done it for a while since this all started.

I smiled, his lips gently touched mine as we passionately kissed, my heart fluttering as I turned around so I would be facing him, my hand trailing up his chest to the back of his neck.

His hand trailed under my tank top, going up and down which made me warmer from the friction, soon hooking onto my pants and beginning to pull them down.

My breathing hitched in my throat, my chest rising and falling in a quick pace as my boyfriend trailed kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

I missed him touch, not able to do this for so long it feels like heaven.

I moaned his name and gave back the equal amount of love he gave me, feeling satisfied when he climaxed.

~~

The next day the boys and Minx were out hunting while Krism, Ken, Cheyenne and I were moving some boxes.

"Hey Red," Ken started, "Could you move the box beside your feet to the basement."

"Yeah," I replied, grabbing the 2 boxes that were stacked on each other. It was hard keeping them balanced while I walked towards a metal door which led to a staircase to the basement, where Ken said I have to put them.

Tapping the concrete wall I found the light switch, turning it on before walking down stairs but blinded by the boxes in front of me, unable to see where I'm putting my feet.

"Please don't fall, please don't fall, please don't fall." I kept whispering, seeing the basement just near me when I missed a step, falling down the last couple of stairs.

The boxes scattered around with some things falling out, my hip and other parts hurting as I hissed in pain.

"Fuck..." I groaned, arching my back so my back wouldn't touch the concrete floor.

After a while of sitting there and whining about my aching back I got up and started collecting all the objects I dropped, throwing them into the boxes but stopped when I found one in particular.

It was a small box with a pregnancy test in it, "maybe I should check. I muttered, shoving it in my pocket before continuing to clean the floors, running back upstairs and towards the bathroom.

Felix's POV

We got back from hunting, catching a few rabbits. Cry was in the kitchen cooking dinner while Cheyenne helped him, everyone else in their rooms while I needed to have a chat with Russ and the piece of paper I still had in my jean pocket.

I knocked on Russ and Red's door, waiting patiently as Red opened the door. "What's wrong?" she asked with a concerned tone, leaning against the doorframe.

I pushed past her and looked over to Russ who was sitting at the foot of the bed, looking a bit worried, "Can I talk to you?"

 Russ had a puzzled look but nodded, I shoved my hand into my back pocket, getting the piece of paper out and showing it to Russ.

"I found this coming out of one your bags, why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

He grabbed the paper and studied it, mouthing the words on it before frowning.

"That was our first choice," he paused, "but we had no time to waste."

I raised an eyebrow, "what do you mean by that? You would have been safer there than here," I stated, "And why not tell us?"

He groaned, "Because we're safer on our own! As if they would help us, those things," he pointed out the window, "are slower since we moved up into the cold."

"But if we go to Montana than we would be warmer and we don't have to fight to survive," I protested.

I was a bit angry how he didn't tell us about this place, I waited to see if he would tell us that there was a safe place to be but I guess he didn't want to say anything.

"We're safer here than there, besides, it's a month long trip!" he raised his voice, making me take a step back but I wasn't going to back down.

Before I could speak Red made an awkward cough, making both of us face her. Her eyes were looking down at the floor, her fingers twiddling while her feet were shifting around.

"Russ," she murmured, "There's something I have to tell you."

Russ walked over to her with concern, "what is it?" he asked, holding her hands.

She didn't say anything for a moment but spoke, "I'm pregnant..."