Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Cry's POV

"Everybody get down!" The brunette with glasses shouted, hitting me in the back of my head with his shotgun.

I groaned in pain as I felt a bit dizzy, getting onto my knees with my hands behind my head. If only I kept my gun with me this morning, then this would be a lot easier.

There were 5 of them, one of them outside waiting for their leader to give her orders. The guy who hit me was a guy in his 20, brown hair, glasses and warm clothes, his hand gripping into a fist.

The guy next to him also had brown hair but had a style to it, he looked more scrawny and skinny, holding a handgun with a bag around his shoulders.

Then there was a girl with brown hair, blonde streaks at the front as she also wore glasses with think frames, a grey hat on top with a shotgun and knife in her holster.

The man at the back looked more tough and strong with a green bandana around his head, he looked more intimidating as his eyes glared at my group, making Minx show fear as she kept her heasd low.

"What do you want from us?" Ken questioned, raising his voice.

I think the leader was the one who hit me, "Stay on the ground and no one will get hurt," he stated.

I glared at the man, "Fuck you!" I hissed.

He smirked, walking towards me as he got down to my level, "You think you're so tough, don't you?" He asked.

I spat in his face which made him angry, punching me in the face as I fell to the floor. Minx gasped as I spat out of my tooth, soon tasting blood in my mouth.

"That'll teach you," he whispered, getting back up and walking around us. I glared at the back of his head as he looked around, stopping in front of Minx. "Can anyone tell me if you've seen a girl," he looked at Minx.

A girl? Could it be Red?

"Why do you wanna know?" Ken questioned, staring at the leader.

"None of your concerns!" He shouted, making Minx flinch.

He grinned before grabbing his knife and putting it against Minx's neck, holding her hair and making her face the ceiling as he did so. I was filled with rage, I wanted to get up but the girl stopped me, pointing her gun at my temple.

Minx whimpered in fear as he looked at all of us, "Let me ask you again," he gripped her hair tighter, "where. Is. The girl."

"Up there!" The guy with the bandanna shouted, pointing at the top of the stairs.

I looked up to see Kjellberg quickly running behind the board after one of them tried to shoot him, how long has he been there for?

"Come on out!" The leader shouted, beginning to hurt Minx by pulling on her hair.

After a minute he came out of his hiding spot, slowly walking down the stairs with a gun in his hand.

"Drop the gun," he ordered and he did as so. He kicked the gun towards them, one of the guys picking it up and pointing it at him. "Is this everyone?" He asked, looking directly at me.

I gritted my teeth, "Yes."

"I doubt that," He said, readying to slit Minx's throat until Someone yelled.

"Russ! No!"

Everyone looked up at the stairs once more, seeing the red head looking at him with pleading eyes. "Red..." 'Russ' whispered, dropping his knife and running up to Red with open arms. Red jumped into his arms as they held each other, making me confused.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked, "What happened to your arm?"

"Don't worry, these people helped me." She stated, looking at me. "Please let them go," she begged.

He gave a puzzled look before ordering everyone to let us go. The chick who had a gun at my head took it back, winking at me before walking off.

Red and Russ were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying, but soon spoke up. "Crism!"

Minx's eyes lit up as she watched the doors open, seeing a girl with black hair walk in. They made eye contact before running to each other, hugging as well.

I was confused by their actions as they said sweet things to each other, still holding each other and looking at one another with joy. That's when they kissed.

I looked away, not from disgust but from surprise. Who would have thought Minx was into girls...

"Sorry about that," Russ rubbed the back of his neck, his arm wrapped around Red's waist.

What?