"I'm a werewolf Alpha babydoll, I don't like to share."

She chuckles, tracing down my chest with the tip of her fingernail.

"Trust me Mishka...I don't like to share either."

~~~~~~~~~

"Will you be patient? Breakfast is almost ready."

Tempest scolds while fighting a laugh, trying to wiggle out of my hold as she cooks a frying pan full of scrambled eggs. She's already finished the bacon, and the biscuits are almost done.

"Sorry babydoll, but you're hard to resist."

I can almost see her roll her eyes, and as she flicks off the burner, her phone rings. She picks it up, squirming a bit as I kiss her neck.

"Hello?"

She answers, halfheartedly trying to push me away.

"Mom?? Hey! How are you?"

My attempts to make her laugh halt, my mind wrapping around the idea of her parents and potentially meeting them...I mean, she's already met mine. It's logical right?

"Are you serious! Of course! I would love it if you came down!" She exclaims happily.

My thoughts swirling, I turn her around in my arms so that she faces me.

"Tonight? That sounds perfect! I'm looking forward to it!"

Her smile is practically glowing, and despite my nervousness, I can't help but feel a little excited about meeting her mother, and the man who became her father.

"Love you too Mom, bye."

She hangs up the phone and looks up at me, an excited twinkle in her eye.

"I guess it's my turn to meet the parents, huh?" I try to say confidently, but the slightest bit of uncertainty leaks into my voice. I'm an Alpha for Goddess's sake, since when do I get anxious about meeting people?

"Mom will love you Butch, don't worry so much."

She rests a hand on my cheek, and I sigh.

"What about your dad?"

"If I'm happy than he's happy. I promise." She assures, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I suppose you're right..."

"Of course I am." She replies with a smirk.

"You cheeky thing." I say as I playfully poke her nose.

She giggles, and I can feel my nerves quickly disappear...most of them anyway.

"So...no talk of werewolves I assume?" I ask.

She raises an eyebrow, clearly confused.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well your mom isn't a witch...and your dad is human ain't he?" I explain, and she bursts into hysterics after a moment of silence.

"Baby...my mom gave birth to a child with purple hair and spent four years watching me accidentally make things levitate and turn things different colors...she's the one who had Aunt Serena help me." She pauses for a moment as she tries to catch her breath, and I suddenly feel a little stupid.