Chapter 4 Boyfriend?

The next morning, Sam rolled over and looked at the alarm clock. She had hardly slept the only thing she could think about was Killian, and his lips on hers and how she desperately wanted them there again. Was this how those other girls felt? Did he make them all feel like this too? She got out of bed and walked to the dresser and pulled out some clothes figuring she would take a shower while everyone else was hopefully still asleep. She walked to the bathroom and went to open the door but it twisted in her hand and opened. She stepped back as Killian stepped out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and the only thing she could do was stand there staring at him, mouth open like a codfish.
"Morning, love." He smiled. "I'm a bit of an early riser."
Sam just nodded her eyes trailing down his chest, to his abs, she just wanted to touch him. He was beautiful.
"Eyes are up here, Sammi." Killian chuckled. Sam felt a blush spread across her cheeks and she hurried past him into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

-----------------------------------------------

When Sam was finished showering and dressed for school everyone else was up and in the kitchen. Killian gave Sam a wink that made her weak in the knees.
"Morning Sammi." Liam smiled.
"Morning." Sam replied and walked to the fridge to get some orange juice. She wasn't much of a breakfast person.
"I've got to run to work, you can ride with Killian to school." Will said and ruffled Sam's hair.
"Will you quit doing that?" Sam groaned and put her hair back into place.
"Nope." Will grinned.
Sam sighed "Have a good day."
"You too." Will said as he left the house. Sam looked at Killian as she was sipping at her orange juice.
"So, you two kiss and make up yet?" Liam asked causing Sam to spray Orange juice everywhere.
Liam pat Killian on the shoulder and smirked.
"I'll take that as a yes." he said and walked out of the room.
"You told your brother?" Sam asked.
"Well.. he knows some of it, He didn't know I kissed you but you made that quite clear on your own." Killian smirked.
"What if he tells Will?" Sam asked. "Will will kill you."
"Hes not going to tell Will. I will, when the time is right.. If you actually want to do this that is."
Sam shrugged. "Lets see if you can go a full day keeping your hands off of Emma Swan." She said and crossed her arms. "Or any other girl."
"Got it. Keep my hands to myself." Killian grinned and stepped forward closing the distance between them. "I could put them on you instead if you'd like."
Sam swallowed thickly and put her hand on his chest pushing him away.
"I'm not like those girls Killian and I want to know that I am truly the only one you are interested in before I let you any closer."
"Sure. Fair enough." Killian shrugged. "I'll prove it to you today. Killian Jones is a one girl kind of guy." He grinned.
"I'll believe it when I see it." Sam said and arched an eyebrow at him.
Liam walked back into the kitchen.
"What are you two still doing here? You're going to be late." He said as he waved his hands shooing them out of the house.
"You wanna drive?" Killian asked waving the keys in front of her.
"I don't have my license yet."
"Aye, I know but I also know Will has been teaching you." He smirked. Sam grinned and took the keys from his hand and got in the drivers seat. Killian got in and started explaining how to work his car, but Sam was already putting the keys in the ignition and starting it. She looked at Killian with a mischievous glint in her brown eyes before peeling out of the driveway. Killian chuckled
"The quiet girl has a bit of a wild side. I like it."

----------------------------------------------

"So, is it true?" Lacey asked as she sat down at the lunch table with Sam and Regina.
"Is what true?" Sam asked.
"You and Killian?" Lacey smirked.
"Wait..what?" Regina asked. Sam blushed and looked down at her tray.
"I don't know." She shrugged. "I mean, you've seen me. I'm not his type."
"Honey, you are a girl, you are his type. The real question is, is he your type?" Regina asked.
"I don't know what my type is, but..I think so. Its just when he kissed me, It was amazing." Sam smiled.
"He kissed you?!" Both Lacey and Regina said at time in nearly the same shrill voice.
"Shh!" Sam hissed at them. "Yes. Last night..I hardly slept a wink because of it, He's made a bloody mess of my brain." Sam groaned and put her head in her hands.
"Well what do you want?" Regina asked.
"I want him. With everything I have Gina, I want him..but I've known him for years, I've seen how he works. I don't want to be the flavor of the week but he swears to me he's changing."
"Aww, Our little Sammi is in love." Lacey grinned.
"Hush you." Sam spat.
"Why don't you come with him to my party saturday?" Lacey asked.
"First off, bringing Killian Jones to one of your parties, with all the alcohol and other girls is not my idea of fun. Second, there is no way Will is going to be okay with me going to another one of your parties." Sam said.
"Oh tell your brother to stuff it, it wasn't that bad!"
"The cops were called." Sam said deadpan.
"Okay but you weren't arrested." Lacey said defensively.
"I'll think about it." Sam smirked.
"That means you'll be there. And Jones will too. Don't worry Gina and I can keep his hands off of anyone but you." Lacey smirked. Sam blushed again.
"Come on Lacey be nice. Sammi is a good girl, and there is nothing wrong with that."
"I am not!" Sam argued.
"Oh. Yes.. Yes you are." Lacey laughed.
"I'll have you know I broke 3 traffic laws driving to school this morning." Sam smirked proudly.
"Look at you go." Robin laughed as he walked over to the table with Killian. He kissed Regina on the cheek and sat down next to her. Killian pulled up a chair and sat in between Sam and Lacey.
"Ladies." He grinned.
"Hey." Sam said and moved her food around the tray with her fork.
"I was telling Sam about the party I am having this weekend Killian. You should go." Lacey said. Sam kicked her from under the table.
"Ow!" Lacey hissed.
"I'll go. If Sam is going to be there." Sam's eyes widened and she looked at Robin.
"I know love." Robin said.
"Does anyone not know?" Sam asked Killian. "If this gets back to Will.."
"Relax. It will be fine. So, you going to the party?" Killian asked
"Sure, I guess." Sam shrugged.
"Good. Its a date." Killian smirked.
"Oh come on mate, take the girl on a real date. Not to one of Lacey's parties." Robin sighed Lacey narrowed her eyes at Robin.
"No offense." Robin said. Lacey just scoffed.
"No, really it's fine." Sam said and shrugged. "We aren't even a thing yet."
"Hey, I have been a good boy today." Killian said defensively.
"He's right, he hasn't even looked at a girl all day." Robin said.
"Color me impressed." Sam said "See you after school." She added with a sly smile as the bell rang and she stood up and walked away to put her tray up and then strolled past Killian. Regina pointed her finger at him.
"You hurt her, and I will end you." She snapped. Killian put his hands up.
"I wouldn't dream of it."
"Good, because if she doesn't succeed in ending you, I'll finish the job." Lacy added and stabbed her fork into her burrito violently sending a message as she stood up and walked away with Regina.
"These girls are going to bloody kill me." Killian sighed.

----------------------------------------------

Sam met Killian at his locker at the end of the day.
"You ready to go?" She asked.
"Yeah." He smiled. "Just let me finish putting these books in here." He added and put the books in his hand into the locker and closed it. Emma strolled up to the two of them.
"Hey Jones." She grinned. Sam felt herself grinding her teeth.
"Swan." Killian sighed. "What do you want?"
"I just figured we could go catch a movie." Emma shrugged.
"You really don't get the picture do ya Swan? I thought I was clear yesterday when I told you to fuck off."
"You've told me that before Killian I'm just saving you the time of asking me back out."
Sam couldn't believe the nerve of the blonde in front of her, she also couldn't believe the jealousy burning inside of her and the urge to grab her by her pretty blonde head and slam her face into the lockers.
"I'm not going to ask you back out Emma. I'm with Sammi now." Killian said and pulled Sam close to him. Emma turned her eyes to Sam and laughed.
"Sammi doesn't look to sure about that. I'm sure she won't mind if I borrow you for a couple hours." Emma smirked. "Right Sammi?"
"Uh.. well.." Sam started.
Come on Sam, don't let her walk all over you. You want Killian, and hes making it clear he wants nothing to do with Emma. Make a move.
"Uh.. Well... what?" Emma asked in a mocking tone. Sam narrowed her eyes.
"Uh. Well, yes, I would mind if you borrowed MY boyfriend for a couple hours, because he is mine, and not yours. So. Here's how this is going to work you, slag" Sam said and pushed up the sleeves of her leather Jacket. "You can turn around, and start walking, really fucking fast or I can start kicking your ass that way. Your choice Swan." Sam said.
"Hey..come on Sammi she's not worth it." Killian said. "There's other ways to get your point across."
Sam looked at Emma and smiled.
"You're right, Killian." She said and pushed him into the lockers and planted her lips on his taking him by surprise. Emma scoffed and walked away. Sam pulled away watching Emma walk away before she turned to Killian.
"I'm so sorry.. I don't know what ca-" She started but KIllian spun and pressed her into the lockers crashing his lips into hers.
"That was fucking brilliant." He said breathlessly in between kisses. Sam reached up and threaded her fingers through his dark hair needing him to be closer if at all possible. The two of them were so wrapped up in eachother, and Sam didn't even realize she needed to breathe until they heard someone clearing their throat. Sam pulled away gasping and turning her head to see Mr. Nolan staring at them with his arms crossed.
"Need I remind you, again about the PDA rules Jones?" He asked.
"Oh Bugger off, School let out 5 minutes ago." Killian groaned.
"Just go." Mr. Nolan sighed and walked away. Killian and Sam looked at each other, eyes darkened, and chests heaving.
"So.. home?" Killian asked.
"Yeah.. Home." Sam said breathlessly as she awkwardly shifted away from him and started towards the doors.