Chapter 2 Type

A/N: I need to find more gifs of younger Colin. These ones are so small D: 

"What's got you so chipper?" Will asked Sam as she practically skipped into the kitchen the next morning. She took the half eaten slice of cold pizza from his hand and took a bite.
"I don't know what you are talking about." She shrugged. "You going to school today?" She asked.
"Nah, I got other things to take care of." Will said. "You'll have the house to yourself after school I'm going to Killian's"
Sam frowned. "Because I just love sitting here all alone." She mumbled. "Can't I come to Killian's with you?" She asked.
"We're just going to be drinking and watching the game Sam, not really your thing.
"I'll stay out of the way I just don't want to sit here alone. Please?" She asked and pouted at him. Will sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Bloody hell.. Fine.Just stay out of the booze."
"Why? You are underage too and Robin tried to give me a beer yesterday." Sam said and crossed her arms.
"Because I said so and i'm in charge." Will smirked.
"You just wish you were in charge." Sam mumbed and picked up her backpack.
"Can you at least take me to school? It's raining."
"Sure. can't have you getting sick." Will smiled and ruffled his sisters hair.
"Will!" she whined and put her hair back into place.

If it wasn't for the fact the Sam actually wanted to do something with her life, she would probably follow in her brothers footsteps and avoid school all together but she wanted to be able to rely on herself someday. She didn't want to have to depend on Will for everything even if he was used to it by now. The only thing besides the chance of getting out of this town someday that made school worth attending was that she got to see Killian every day because unlike her brother, Killian actually showed up to school. Probably because his brother Liam made him, like her brother, Killian was no stranger to trouble, he was hot tempered and often ended up in a fight with someone and he basically just came to school to flirt and make out with girls behind the bleachers. So why on earth of all the guys to have a crush on did Sam have to have one on him? Most importantly, was he serious about last night? Or was she just another girl to mark off the mile long list?
"Hey Sammi." She heard Killian say before his arm was thrown around her shoulders. She looked up at him and smiled sheepishly.
"Hi." She she quietly. Killian just smirked and lead her into the school and for the first time, Sam felt all eyes on her.
"Why is everyone looking at me?" She whispered.
"Aye, that would be because you are with me."
"With you?" Sam asked.
"I mean if that's what you want." Killian shrugged as if it was no big deal, but to Sam he might as well have hit her in the chest with a sack of bricks.
"Oh. Uh.. Well.." She stuttered out before a blonde stormed over.
Emma. Freaking. Swan. Killians latest conquest Great..
"Killian what the hell is this?!" Emma demanded and glared at Sam.
"I.. Uh.. I didn't know." Sam said and wiggled her way out from under Killians arm, which didn't work for him, he pulled her right back in leaving no room for an escape.
"I told you, we were done Swan." Killian shrugged. Emma just laughed.
"You can't be serious." She said and scoffed.
"As a heart attack." Killian smirked. Emma turned her glare back to Sam.
"I hope you know what you are getting with him. Once he gets what he wants, you'll be tossed aside to." Emma said.
"We..we're no-" Sam couldn't even get the sentence out before Emma rolled her eyes turning back to Killian.
"This isn't over." She said and pushed her way past him. Killian chuckled and looked down at Sam who was staring at the floor. This isn't what she wanted not like this.
"What's wrong love?" Killian asked. Sam pushed his arm off of her shoulders again.
"As I said, Killian... I am not your type." She muttered and walked away from him.
"Sammi wait!" Killian hollered after her but she ducked down the hallway quickly to avoid him. For years she wanted this. She wanted him to look at her like he did all those other girls. She wanted him to want her, but this was not what she expected. She realized now she didn't want him to look at her like all the other girls, she wanted him to look at her like she was the only girl, and she most certainly did not want to be used as a decoy to make Emma jealous. she was better than that, and if he didn't see that, then he didn't deserve her. Sam knew her worth, whether or not anyone else did.