Chapter 15

It's been 2 weeks and the tours been hectic. Patty and I've barely seen each other, I miss my friends, and I regret taking this job. We have 4 hours before the pre-show stuff. Alex and I have became great friends and Jack and I have as well.

"CAITIE! SOMEONES HERE TO SEE YOU!!"

I walked down the hallway of the bus, exactly the person I wanted to see. "Patty!" I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. "I really missed you.." I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you too." Patty whispered back. He pulled away, "If you're not busy can we go out for dinner? You'll be back for everything."

"I'd love to, just let me go and get my backpack. I'll be right back." I turned to Jack and Alex. "Behave." And walked off to my bunk, reached in and grabbed my bag.

When I walked back out I heard Alex talking, "So what exactly are your plans with my best friend?"

"Excuse you but she's my best friend!" Jack argued. Soon the boys got into a 'no mine' fight and soon Jack had Alex in a head lock.

I grabbed Patty's hand, and snuck out. I wonder where we're going. Probably somewhere loud.

It feels like we've been walking for an hour! Damn it Patty. Where are you taking me. He put him hands over my eyes. "Move with me.. You can't see the rest of the way."

"So we're not going somewhere loud and bright?" I asked.

"Better, but it's a surprise, which means you can't see where yet."

"Ooh la la. So romantic."

We took a few turns left and right and more lefts... I think? "Be ready for a surprise in 3, 2, 1!" Patty lifted his hands off my eyes for me to see a beautiful, romantic picnic. A classic picnic blanket as well as basket, cold fried rice and chicken with banana cream pie. "TA DA!"

"Patty I love it! It's almost perfect!" I turned around, gave him a hug, and a small kiss on the lips. "Now it's perfect."

"You know what day it is today?" Patty looked excited. I shook my head. "Of course you forgot. I don't know how you do it. It's your birthday!"

"Shhhh! Don't say that. That means I'm 22"

"I DONT CARE! Your present is at home because I'm a jackass a forgot it there. But I brought out my laptop because some people wanted to say happy birthday!" Patty pulled his laptop out, opened Skype, then clicked on Emma's name. It's started ringing.

"Oh shit I didn't know it would be so soon. Hold on for a second." Emma put her laptop down. "GUYS. COME HERE!"

Soon some weird British people came up to the screen and started screaming.

A/n: sorry it's a Monday night at 12:08. I felt like I needed something to keep you guys here. And thank you all so much for 22k views! It means so much to me. For all of you who are wondering why I haven't updated, I had many exams, a lot of anxiety due to personal stuff, as well as I have moved. But it's summer vacation so I shall update lots more! I love you guys! Thanks so much for supporting me. Sorry the chapter is so short. What do you guys think? What's a better ship name? Pattlyn or Catty?